• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Overwatch

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Honestly that Junkrat and Roadhog dynamic is something I could watch ten times more of. Loved it.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'd LOVE to see more in-game cinematics like that. It was SO good. Also, we're supposed to be getting a new proper cinematic on Wednesday.

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Another look at her change, D.Va's change, and a minor but excellent change for Reinhardt.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Honestly that Reinhardt buff is the most exciting one for me. Reinhardt is one of my two 'mains' and pushing forward with your team is always frustrating when you don't know if your team are even friggin' there after a second has passed.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I'm thinking that we'll see a bunch of the PTR buffs go live today being as it's Tuesday, and the Competitive Season starts really soon. If not, it'll be an odd first couple weeks of Comp with some pretty big character reworks coming in shortly after the season starts.

Edit: Patch Notes: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20758787028

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Finally got my McCree cute sticker for High Noon. My finest moment in the game after Hanzo's Dragon is sated sticker! <3

Been trying to main Doomfist but god he is hard to get a hang of.

Last edited:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Grats!! Getting those sprays are always a welcome reward. I'm looking forward to this Comp season being shorter, but it'll also be interesting since the folks I play with have been maining Orisa, D.Va, & Mercy and they're all due to have some big changes this season, so it'll be interesting to see how that works out for us.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
Does Genji's ult simply have to swing a blade at 1 guy and get an assist to get the cute spray? Its the next one I would luke to ahieve once I adjust my sense to playing Genji.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Hey that's the name of the skin I use for him :monster:
Roadhog gives me Rorschach vibes.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

Been following this kinda loosely, but I've REALLY enjoyed the matches that I've watched. This is a neat recap, and I'm looking forward to the other parts.

EDIT: Part 2 was also super solid:

EDIT: Part 3 is another excellent video:

EDIT: Aaaaand Part 4 wraps it up. This along with the new stuff they're doing to make it easier for spectating has me ridiculously stoked for the World Cup

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
There was a Zenyatta Main joke about Payloads during the Overwatch opening ceremony.
New Map.
Moira's the new Blackwatch Support hero.
Reinhardt short.

Top Bottom