Parodies/Videos

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
RABtoons have finally posted their Crisis Core in a Nutshell. I have very mixed feelings about the channel in general, tbh. Some jokes are brilliant, whereas others are cringeworthy, and this vid is no exception. Still worth a watch though. Made me laugh out loud a few times.

cloudy

Rookie Adventurer
I clicked this thread to link the Hey Mickey parody only to find it was the first post, lol. Since that link is broken I'll link to the original.

niconico has all the best videos imo, this fake anime OP is amazing. if you want to find more of these kinds of videos just search "手書き FF7" (手書き = "hand-drawn")

if you've been a Kingdom Hearts fan for a long time you might remember Organization LIX, a group that made audio drama parodies of Org XIII, but they also did a few for Crisis Core: https://www.schala-kitty.net/orglix/crisis/ they have a whole site for it that's still up

also, this classic:
(if in the future any of these are broken, contact me for the files, I have everything downloaded)

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
This here made me giggle quite a bunch of times actually (even if some scenes may have a bit too much blood and violence, which I'm not a fan of, especially in parody animation). And it's based on the remake!

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay

If a Final Fantasy VII movie was shot in 1985. (Disk 1)​

Gianluca Murru said:
Every single image (except for the logo at the beginning which I made with Adobe Illustrator) was generated by the Midjourney AI following my commands, without any further modification using external software.

I find this absoultely charming.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
lol, Cloud as played by Sting

Also noteworthy - that Chocobo, and Cait Sith :lol: that Guard Scorpion interpretation is downright frightening.

Some of the location interpretations are pretty impressive. Gold Saucer, for instance.

Top Bottom