Parodies/Videos

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
Takahiro Sakurai dubs Cloud's line from Honey Bee Inn scene

starts @ 0:09

The only person who can stop a Cloud vs Kadaj fight (clue: not Sephiroth)

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion

:lol:

I laughed at 1:57-8, I would have thought they would have commented on how Sephiroth is fan girl bait. Although I do find it kind of funny that Sephiroth is lumped in with Tifa and Aerith. I wonder if this is a subtle nod to the Clephiroth fanbase.

Webseries production of the infamous Harry Potter fanfic "My Immortal"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpx_Cf0KCrM

I know this isn't FFVII but I still wanted to share it and didn't where else to put it. It's funny but it's more than that. As someone on youtube said, there's really good writing - and acting - here. Draco and Hermione particularly stand out. The Draco/Harry romance is made totally believable (you have to watch it to see what I mean) and Hermione's growing friendship with Enoby is also beautifully done.

Airling

Ninja-Fairy-Jedi-Princess
This thread contains so much win! I have two pictures to add, but I "may not post attachments":lol:. So I will start off with these awesome videos (that I'm pretty sure most of you guys have probably seen already:P)

This is mah jam, yo!

Airling

I's gets BB Codes wrong I guess? Oh wait! Me slash be leaning wrong, argh! Attempt no. 2

Airling

Here they is!

Attachments

• Materia!.png
    Materia!.png
    488.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 2005-11-24.png
    2005-11-24.png
    141.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Sephiroth2.jpg
    Sephiroth2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 13
"From the lowest dungeon to the highest peak, Cloud fought with the Bahamut of Kadaj."

I decided to indulge myself in the widespread guilty pleasure of combining Advent Children footage with music from something non-FF. This was thrown together in about an hour and I am pretty much a n00b in video editing. All of this is reflected in the result, which has well over a hundred ways in which it could be improved (don't know why those glitch frames appear). But the point was to have fun and to do something I like: Placing FFVII and Lord of the Rings side by side.

The video may be deleted in a few weeks, so enjoy(?) it while it's online.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hey you did a pretty good job, it all matched up very well,
That soundtrack improves AC by 9000. But I still don't want to watch it again :monster:

AC I mean, not your vid Shad - just read that back and I look like a dick. :lol:

Last edited:

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind

Airling

If you haven't experienced enough crazy today, watch this. I really want to do this in Sims 3 now.

bwahCgu.png

Genius.

- Source

I like that it's a spin on this oldie:

62cc9c3c3bb51159252ab8f6854fdc68.jpg

Top Bottom