• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Perseverance (Jessie/Clessie Club)

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
If you're gonna piss off the head writer over shipping, maybe don't leave a gaping loophole in your demands?

null

Mr. Thou
AKA
null
Speaking of Jessie, can we have her back now? After 18 months we still can’t even have a neutral conversation about her without this guy’s name coming up. It shouldn’t be awkward bordering on taboo to enjoy a normal character, and nobody here is responsible for the atmosphere he created. I’m sure if we all combine our rings we can reset it. Maybe start a new trainwreck-free thread and archive this one.

LNK

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Nate
Dude, he's always blown through every threshold that's been set before him. He is tireless and dogmatic in his obsession with making this pairing a reality. The fact that people continue to try to reason with him blows my mind. He is unreachable, period.

I don't have Twitter so I only interacted with him on here. I knew his personal problems, but I never expected him to go this far. I'm not surprised he'd harass other random users on Twitter, but the devs? No.

How are there new posts here
Y̴̧͙͙̒̕͝Õ̶̞̙̰U̷̧̻͍̚̚ ̷͈̖̝̜̒̀̃̑C̴̨̞͔̓͗̏Ã̴̦̳̼̆̇͆Ṇ̷̰̬̏͑͑'̸͇͙̥̄̄T̷̫̰̃̈́ͅ ̴̲̦̋̔̊̾K̸̨̗̠̫̾͌̀Ĩ̴̥̝͕̿L̷̲͘L̸̫̠̂̿̽̌ ̸͔̰͂͊̈̔T̵̺̟͋H̷̯̝̀A̴̘̙̞͆̿̔͝T̶̛͚͕̫̏̕ ̷̩͕̅Ẅ̵̙́̋̇H̸͈̐̈́͑I̵̬̩͔͐͋͆̔C̵̡̳̈̕̚͝H̴̡̨͗͗͝͝ ̷̩̭͗̌͝H̸̨͛̏͘A̸̠̗̚S̸̜͈͈̈̐ ̵͎̙̦̎̓͠͝Ǹ̷̢̪̬̮Ơ̴̡̮͑́̚ ̴̛̙͕̜͌̅͆L̸̦̟̥͗I̷̪͎̳͐͐̐̎F̶͈̘̘̗͋̚E̶͓̮̣͌͊̂
̷̧͔͎̑
̸̪̹̗͚͗̑́͝Ẅ̵̧̨͍̜́E̴͙̿̐̇ͅL̵͉̲̋Ç̸̱͍̅̈͝O̸̮̺̿̐͜M̵̮̐̃̿̈́Ȇ̵͈̰̓ ̶̨̬͖̥̋̐H̷͈̜͚́Ò̴̝̟̑͂M̵̛̺͕͝E̷̞̼͎̠̿ ̴̳̘̔̏H̸͉̳̬̣͒̕Ö̸̧̩̈̃̌Ň̴̻̲͓E̵̘͚̞̾̄̆̚Y̸̧͇͙͉͆

394-1642236428-2015560731.jpeg

G̴̳̎̽́̚I̶͉͑̈̅Ṿ̶̹͖̥͋Ë̸̬̯̩́̑ ̴̜̠̫̠͑̎̚Ũ̵͓S̵̳̙̝͠ ̸̙͍̳̬̉A̷͙̫̾͗́ ̶̧̰͔͠K̸͍͙̍̀̽͠Ị̵̺͛̂͊̽S̸̢̗͉͉͂̽͆̃S̴̗̝̿

*EDIT:
If requested I will delete this post.

Last edited:

Jessie Rito

Useless Lesbian
Haven't you heard? Jessie's back baby!

Ugh, I need a shower now

Ok ok ok... *Sorts keypoint cards*
Oh god im gonna sa it im gonna say it!
Gonna sa it right now...
Wait...
Wait...
Wait...
Can I really- I can? Okay.
JESSIE AND CLOUD WOULD WORK BETTER AS FRIENDS THEN AS A COUPLE BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO LOWKEY CARE FOR HER. AS HE DOES WITH TIFA AERITH BARRET. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THEY KNOW EACH ITHER FOR LIKE A WEEK

Also there is no way she is straight but that goes to every character in the remake lol.

that felt good.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
JESSIE AND CLOUD WOULD WORK BETTER AS FRIENDS THEN AS A COUPLE BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO LOWKEY CARE FOR HER. AS HE DOES WITH TIFA AERITH BARRET. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THEY KNOW EACH ITHER FOR LIKE A WEEK
Yeah, I'm cool with this except for his soulmate tifa. They should just bang it out and then go about their business.
Its just....like her past connection with tifa is kinda fruity you know? Also she doesn't seem to be the person to care for her partners gender
Let's just call it what it is: she was in theatre, everyone in theatre's at least a little gay.

Jessie Rito

Useless Lesbian
Yeah, I'm cool with this except for his soulmate tifa. They should just bang it out and then go about their business.

Not even bang it out. They would work as friends pretty well I'd say. Their main mission would be the annoy eavh other but in the end they still would be a good team

Top Bottom