Pictures and graphics by Aníron

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
WOW. o.o

Your photography's lighting is all very beautiful and crisp, I love the colors of Greece. *sighs dreamily*

And your graphic style is amazing and the kind I love though I don't know how to describe it. Wow, if you ever do requests I would definatly be interested you a distinct beautiful art style. ^_^

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
see, and I was just going to compliment your use of lighting effects.

Forgive me for asking (because you've probably already stated earlier in the posts) but what program do you use? Assumption is photoshop - but sometimes people surprise me.

Thank you. xd;

I'm using PS 7.0, so no surprise here. ;)

WOW. o.o

Your photography's lighting is all very beautiful and crisp, I love the colors of Greece. *sighs dreamily*

Yeah, Greece is a beautiful country. xd; And the lighting here is very special, almost magical.

And your graphic style is amazing and the kind I love though I don't know how to describe it. Wow, if you ever do requests I would definatly be interested you a distinct beautiful art style. ^_^

^_^ What would you want to request?

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Another Lucrecia siggy. ^_^
the_bringer_of_light_by_areopoli.png

And here -- my first attempt at making wallpaper! xd;
It turned out rather well, I think.
Bigger version: http://areopoli.deviantart.com/art/FF-Versus-XIII-wallpaper-I-141647633
ffxiii_versus_wp01n.png

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
All hail Aniron's work! -worships- x'D I really love the "The Guardians" one you did. That's beautifully made, and very sweet. And then of course, you chose the perfect background for that Rydia picture. *O* Keep up the good work, you produce some really amazing stuff.

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Wah, thank you Cel! ^_^
Glad you like those banners, even though some of them a poorly done. xd;

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Not bad not bad. You're Greece pics are gorgeous. On a few of the building shots there's a bit too much light, though. I would suggest adjusting your aperture. :)

And nice graphics. My only nitpick is that on the Aerith one that says, "Ghost of a rose" the straight edge on her arm is very out of place. Perhaps find a way to fade her into the grass, or maybe even make the grass overlap her a bit to hide that.

All in all though, nice job. :)

aniron

it's me in a labyrinth
AKA
spirit chaser
Thank you for your comments, Ten. xd;

I know... but I thought it would look even worse if I tried to blend it with the grass. So I left it as it were, only added a bit of tiny text.
Maybe I'll make another banner with this pic sometime... it's just really difficult to work with.:doh:

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Yay, more pretties from Ani. <33 I love the colors of the Genesis one, but it seems it's missing something, maybe your flare, hmm?

I'm in love with the Aerith one although I hate that screenshot of her. :U It's all just as beautiful as ever though. ^_^

Top Bottom