Play Arts Kai - PROJECT! Final Fantasy

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I don't get it, the sculpts of the PAKs are almost nigh perfect and then every now and then there's some fuckwit who doesn't know how to manufacture these things and comes out with a really mediocre paint job

That skin tone, I don't even

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Not to mention the sometimes ugly-as-sin joints. I know there's few ways to make them both highly poseable and also nice to look at, but, shit, I'll take not looking like shit over poseability any day.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
iyzrsAj.jpg

YhFS1uB.jpg

Last edited:

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Tons of new pics of the colored prototypes!

Cloud
HqXQ26x.jpg

bkHwwHc.jpg

N6hUSXF.jpg

6ER6Lwf.jpg

Fpx8QM8.jpg

1lEvZ4p.jpg

oE2j7N8.jpg

jQL1An6.jpg

mFohG6u.jpg

Tifa
Ve4xoAx.jpg

nTwJjkZ.jpg

LswCq4o.jpg

ywVTTbh.jpg

wWAx5I9.jpg

Xp9JvZp.jpg

Barrett
JsJtNHz.jpg

KBYpn3M.jpg

001vPZH.jpg

h2y6uCu.jpg

CdL2ciU.jpg

wtPVDqG.jpg

aLumWd2.jpg

LmD7SXS.jpg

Red XIII
CNngwPh.jpg

Besides filling out the rest of the AC cast (including KYL and Seph, even Marlene and Denzel?) I'd love PAKs of the original VII designs.... including a PAK of OWA Sephiroth. The details the original concept art had are amazing and I'd love to see that in a large scale figure.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
lol I can't get over how fucking derpy Barret's face is

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
So I saw these in-person at the S-E booth at NYCC '14 (only Cloud and Red were colored), very impressed. I've a couple of clear/close-up pics, but official ones have been released (with painted Barret and Tifa!).

treB1rg.jpg

y9LSqEK.jpg

QfScdml.jpg

nLRqCy6.jpg

FEgH815.jpg

MwxAaCE.jpg

aOp6B5d.jpg

WnkSKlN.jpg

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
My photos from NYCC '14. Lots of Barret as he was the easiest to get good shots of (everyone was more interested in Cloud, lol...).

fLHpReU.jpg

vtzTsdn.jpg

NstvaVr.jpg

rGLMmRt.jpg

DixTAkE.jpg

1hQ0oQd.jpg

YZKkIf2.jpg

BAziG4v.jpg

ROARDaW.jpg

RJfWMZ0.jpg

rYTtoAv.jpg

jamDZd5.jpg

h0bJSeg.jpg

wgIAPdO.jpg

dMMRvXg.jpg

U8vHvMD.jpg

sK22d8M.jpg

KzmWTcc.jpg

JItNQC1.jpg

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
All four are up for pre-order.

Cloud List Price: 12,960 JPY/29% Off: 9,100 JPY - Release Date:late Apr-2015

Barret List Price: 10,584 JPY/29% Off: 7,430 JPY - Release Date:late Jan-2015

Tifa List Price: 10,584 JPY/29% Off: 7,430 JPY - Release Date:late Jan-2015

Red XIII List Price: 10,584 JPY/29% Off: 7,430 JPY - Release Date:late Jan-2014

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Considering it's been 1yr 2months+ since we heard about Barret and Cid, and we finally were given solid release dates for Cloud, Tifa, Barret, and Red XIII... I'd hope that at the next show, we see Cid at the very least. But I'd love to also see Sephiroth, Reno, Rude, Tseng, Elena, Kadaj, Loz and Yazoo...

Btw I should mention that Cloud's been pushed to May, while Red and Barret were moved up from January to December. Tifa's still slated for January.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I'm hopeful we'll see Cid's prototype before the year's out, maybe even up for order along with AC Sephiroth (kinda surprised he wasn't the 2nd or 3rd).

Also with the remake fueling things, FFVII PAKs soon?

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I've never seen Fran receive her own Play Arts Kai before! :excited:

And please please please I really hope they do another Sephiroth one in this new awesome style. Preferably his CC look, but I'll settle for a VII remake version if I must. :awesome:

Top Bottom