Play Arts Kai - PROJECT! Final Fantasy

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
LOOOOOVE the FFVII Remake Barret prototype there. I'll hold a grudge with the whole "Blade" look, but I do actually prefer the original gun arm to the AC one, as awesome & F off size of it all and the whole deal buuuuuuut just piss those glasses off and I'll be happy... he is my favorite FF char in the whole franchise too!

If you've made the leap to get the knock off Cloud, so be it, but I'd encourage not to do it, personally, it would just be eating away at my soul thinking "I made a mistake, I did a dodgy deal" & just would not be able to live with myself.... buuuuut that's just me & hence why FFVII anything is my crack!

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
UiL0MjH.jpg

FFXII Balthier - 9,780 JPY (29%OFF)
Release Date: September 2016

Xoty4AU.jpg

FFXII: Gabranth - 11,310 JPY (29%OFF)
Release Date: October 2016

Avalanche87

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Bakito/Marak/DJMarak
Yeahhhh!!! Cookie Monster drooly face too!!! Go Judge Gabranth!!!

Did you guys see the 5 Judge busts that are going to be produced??!! WOWZERS!!!!

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Cloud's painted!

vkMDtw5.jpg

So is Barret!

k1obuTT.jpg

And despite being oddly absent from the AC PAK lineup, here's VIIR Sephiroth! (I should note, so far I'm seeing conflicting reports of this being his AC PAK and VII Remake PAK. So might not be clearly stated.)
Ze0ox14.jpg

Surprisingly, here's PAK (Dissidia) Squall! (face needs a bit of work though... yeah?)

QW8m3yU.jpg

Last edited:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I plan on getting the AC Cloud, do I need remake Cloud?

Def getting Barret, though. Was never a fan of his AC outfit so this will do nicely. I just hope we can take the sunglasses off.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
I plan on getting the AC Cloud, do I need remake Cloud?

I'd say yes if you like the original design/outfit (since we're not going to be getting a straight-up FFVII PAK series). I bought the Dissidia Cloud because of that, but will gladly buy the VII-R Cloud PAK to replace him in my display.

If you're good with just one iteration of Cloud on your shelf/desk/etc, then that's cool too!

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I'm guessing the Seph figure is for AC because of the wing. That particular look for him, while arguably iconic of him in general, is almost invariably linked to AC in official merchandise and the like.

Only exception I can even think of at the moment is that life-sized statue of him under the floor in the SE store, which depicts him inside his stasis at the Northern Crater with the Black Materia.

Kionae

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Desha
That Barret figure... I need it.

Also, just throwing this out there... it's high time ALL the Turks got their own figures. Reno's got one from the original round of AC figures, and Rude at least got a shared mini figure alongside Reno with those Suntory potion drinks... Poor Tseng and Elena get no love at all.

paleofan

Pro Adventurer
Wow! I sure wasn't expecting to see Sephiroth here! Hopefully we'll get clarifications on whether this is his Remake look or not.

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
More photos and since someone thankfully took a photo of the various cards, I can now confirm that the Sephiroth PAK is based on his AC appearance (I still think it loos far more detailed than the other AC PAKs). The suggested retail price is a penny shy of $150, but thankfully most online stores will have a percentage off. Cloud's eyes are truly showing off that Mako glow. I hope the final product looks as good.

Cloud
kaLD9zB.jpg

jCjepXa.jpg

CD7zNnB.jpg

SMNR60A.jpg

58U6xIb.jpg

NhyYxJP.jpg

Barret
n99jim0.jpg

6HpGAXX.jpg

yz9jk9T.jpg

5CEc2U0.jpg

Sephiroth
nXCvGeM.jpg

Lq5Uzsi.jpg

xY0S36i.jpg

9L1H83u.jpg

60YxXVp.jpg

gRmg91S.jpg

2EkSTV7.jpg

rZVNBBs.jpg

mj5YoFW.jpg

x9VM90r.jpg

By5Vd4Y.jpg

KaWoh57.jpg

RCmeX2D.jpg

FySQq11.jpg

I still hope we see AC Cid one day... he was supposed to be in production alongside AC Barret....

Last edited:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
They all look so damn fine. Jesus Christ. That Sephiroth though, oh maaaaan, he looks so fine. I want it. Gimme gimme :closedmonster:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
They both look quite good. I'm also puzzled as to why they're doing another one, but I'm sure it will make a nice addition to someone's shelf.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
It has a better face.

Although the face on the first pic is so bad it almost looks like a bootleg...

Top Bottom