Votes: 41 65.1%
  • No.

Votes: 22 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Since the issue's been raised again, and we have staff that are committed to seeing this through and working with it, I figure it's fair enough to open a poll to the members and see what the demand is for such a concept.

So if you're in favor of a team sub-forum that would be viewable to members, and would have the essentials of social group functioning like welcome and goodbye sections, general chat, feedback and suggestions, and the like, then please vote yes. If not, please vote no.

Teams are in essence like larger social groups with their own devoted sub-forum and theme, and thus there would be membership, joining and the like. There's also room for creative competition between teams and the like as well.

So yes, please vote. I'd like to see as much of the userbase's opinion on the subject as possible to get a valid and accurate appraisal on the demand. If you feel like voicing or discussing anything, please feel free to do so.

A

Great Old One
Personally, I'm not for this; but if the majority of the votes is yes, I'm sure the staff will do a good job at maintaining any risk of drama ensuing. And who knows, it maybe fun? :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Yes having personally experienced this on many forums i can personally say its a very very great feature.
With a good staff this can be a great add on for a forum and im ambivalent that this staff on TLS is more then capable of making it very very awesome ^^

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
When the competitions come around (Sig , story telling , best scenic picture , ect the skys the limit when it comes to activities between teams) thats when it becomes really fun.

Remembe we still havent decided if the sub forums are going to be private or open for reading so dont be afraid of cliques forming thats highly unlikely , ACF is the only forum i have been on with cliques made from teams. And the reason for that is because it was the cliques that made the teams.
There wont be any segegration here , just some good fun competitions and what not ^^

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I voted yes just to see where this goes.

I'm quite indifferent though, I can do without.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I can do without it as well but it would sadden me deeply to see such an awesome feature be put aside prior to people testing it out here.

@the members who have never been part of a forum team , i urge you to give it a shot before saying no.
You never know until you experience it.
Like eating yucky looking food , maybe its delicious :P

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
They're quite awesome actually.

Hm... I'm seeing a lot of mixed responses, lol. I really want to give it a try, so I hope "yes" will be the winner. If any drama occurs, they can just be shut down all together anyway, right? I'm still not sure what really goes on in them, but if they're fun then I'm definitely all in.

Drama is really lame, so I hope no-one tries to start any. =/ It can happen with or without teams, unfortunately.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Yeah if things crumble around then theyll be removed , i think its important that mako adds to the first post that this is just like a test drive alittle test.
IF it works then it works , if not no harm done and we can act like it never happened ^^

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I swear on the black sword of doom born from blood pumped from my very own black heart, that any and all offenders of the rules shall be struck down with utmost ferocity.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Either way is fine by me.

But I'm voting yes, since it's a new experience for me. Could be interesting. If not, the delete button appears to be conveniently located :monster:

Lelouch

--Tamashi no Rufuran
AKA
Emiya Shirou, Oz Vessalius, LPod, Belldandy, L-Phone
voting yes, FGJ :awesomonster: . teams are rather fun to watch than dramas..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom