• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I thought we were going to use that SocialForums hack. Should I look into details of that first? :monster:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
If you can. Do we have themes / team leaders yet? And 2, 3, 4 or 5 teams? Get some official stuff ready before getting on with it, kthx :monster:.

You should probably communicate with Aaron about this matter, he knows more about vB and probably about the system where you can request to join a usergroup and, as such, a team. Or the thingy that links social groups with the threads.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
How are you guys gonna go about that? Do we just randomly.. throw out names we want for a team?

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Staff is supposed to be handling that, but they're being gay and lazy, and not making any suggestions, as far as names go anyway. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
stfu, I made suggestions of teams, what more do you want me to do :wackymonster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm shit at names, ask someone who hasn't contributed to this discussion ffs :wackymonster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
I don't think they want to spoil the surprise :monster:

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Well, I suggested we just propose the themes, and name them by number like on ACF. Let the members join them, and they can decide what name to use. But, some of Staff want it all done beforehand. :(

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Honestly if they're not willing to suggest names themselves then they can suck a dick imho :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Well, what themes do you have? Do we want them to be sort of FF related like Fated Children was? Or just any old thing?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm also heading another team. The North American Mel Brooks Lookalike Association. I'm sure we can get a few members here to join :monster:

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I'm also heading another team. The North American Mel Brooks Lookalike Association. I'm sure we can get a few members here to join :monster:

you made me lol irl.

@ontopic, i would be hard pressed which team to join between music and comics ;_;

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Just like ACF, Multi-Teaming is A-Okay!

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Isn't that a bit hard on Aaron to lead 3 teams? :wacky:

Granted they haven't even been born yet, they're all just little fetuses in his womb.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I may end up delegating responsibility to other people as well if they can be arsed :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
where did we decide there would only be three teams? I don't remember that :S

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'd say bump Political since only Aaron can really ba with that, and FF since we're already at a FF forum. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom