• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I assume you also have plans for a team that objectifies men. For fairness' sake, of course. :monster:
If there's interest in it, I wouldn't oppose it, but we'd need moar people interested in said topic on staff to run it probably :monster: That said it looks like Team Tits isn't going to happen either so it looks unlikely that either will ever become a reality :wackymonster:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
What? Then I'll make a team.. a team dedicated to the task of displaying the beauty of the womanly flesh.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Mumble said:
Does this team comprise of being able to post tits without b&?

Depends on whether it conforms to Bluehost's terms of service ( read here), our own policy (of which an official version has been drafted a while ago, but nobody's commented on it yet), and the policy on teams. I'm fairly sure that a team with a 'tits' theme won't be taken seriously and wouldn't constitute enough basis for a team though. Also, there's also the 'tits or gtfo' social group, which has been getting -50 activity.

L said:
Tbh having a team of spammers would kinda solve the entire problem no?

No, :monster:. A spam team goes against our forum policy, and as such won't happen.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
sigh

the lack of initiative. Even I had to post ass and tits on FCF to get it going, but alas, it's all just talk. What's the difference between a picture of an IRL babe and a female member??

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
Moo, Meuterei, Destroyer of Worlds
Quick question: what exactly is being sought here that isn't already provided by the user groups system already present in the software? Hell, each group even has its own subforum.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I think I'm going to look for a hack that inserts new Social Group discussions into the New Posts feature for groups you're a member of. Might make them less shit and save us the need to go through a whole lot of trouble setting up teams.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I think that they're so shit because they're so hidden away.

If Teams were to be implemented, they'll be on the front page of the forums. For Social Groups, you have to flip through a tab or two to find them, and it's been clear to many on this forum that some just cba. :monster:

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
It would be easy to put a redirect on the forum index leading to social groups though. Problem solved. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
still wouldn't make them show up in new posts, but that SocialForums thing should work. Judging from what Yop said in the thread about it we're probably going to look into that.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
if it wasn't for new posts I wouldn't be active at all.

That'd be a good thing. Na i'm just messing with ya.

And speaking of new posts, when are we getting a moblie skin?

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
good call, I'd forgotten about adding one. I'll do it when I can be arsed. Hopefully tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom