Pokémon Sun and Moon.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I'm so getting Rowlet, because that owl is so kawaii. And of course they base the new region in Hawaii, because Japan has a lot of ties to the state. I will expect a lot of Lilo and Stitch memes to come up in the upcoming months. This also means this is the second region in the Pokemon main games to be based on an American territory, the first being Unova.

Well, I think we should have a bit more tropical continants in the Pokemon world. But, isn't Hawaii a bit small? I've never been to Hawaii. Hey, maybe we'll see Sora, Riku and Kairi memes there too, lol.

I've made up my own continant in my Sailor Moon Continuum fanfic series for the Pokemon series, which is also based on the American territory-the Ameria Region. Though such a place doesn't exist in both canon and in real life.

Gameplay looks cool, though. At least we're getting Pokemon Sun and Moon this year, not like the delayed Legend of Zelda. I seriously think that Nintendo should stick in making storyline games for handheld consoles, multiplayer fighting-ish games for larger consoles, while Square Enix do the opposite with their games-storyline games for home consoles, and mini games for handheld games, and both should stay clear from mobiles.

It's now confirmed that Ash's next journey in the anime will be Alola Region, because this will be a never ending saga for him until he reaches probably 50 before he ever becomes a Pokemon Master.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion
I'm so getting Rowlet, because that owl is so kawaii. And of course they base the new region in Hawaii, because Japan has a lot of ties to the state. I will expect a lot of Lilo and Stitch memes to come up in the upcoming months. This also means this is the second region in the Pokemon main games to be based on an American territory, the first being Unova.

Well, I think we should have a bit more tropical continants in the Pokemon world. But, isn't Hawaii a bit small? I've never been to Hawaii. Hey, maybe we'll see Sora, Riku and Kairi memes there too, lol.

I've made up my own continant in my Sailor Moon Continuum fanfic series for the Pokemon series, which is also based on the American territory-the Ameria Region. Though such a place doesn't exist in both canon and in real life.

Gameplay looks cool, though. At least we're getting Pokemon Sun and Moon this year, not like the delayed Legend of Zelda. I seriously think that Nintendo should stick in making storyline games for handheld consoles, multiplayer fighting-ish games for larger consoles, while Square Enix do the opposite with their games-storyline games for home consoles, and mini games for handheld games, and both should stay clear from mobiles.

It's now confirmed that Ash's next journey in the anime will be Alola Region, because this will be a never ending saga for him until he reaches probably 50 before he ever becomes a Pokemon Master.

They really need to retire Ash, because at this point he is a stale artifact. Not to mention it would have been better if they ended his story at the Indigo Plateau, and he won the championship. They could done like Digimon did which is have a new main set of characters for the current generation, instead using one set of protagonists over and over again. :wallbanger:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie

They really need to retire Ash, because at this point he is a stale artifact. Not to mention it would have been better if they ended his story at the Indigo Plateau, and he won the championship. They could done like Digimon did which is have a new main set of characters for the current generation, instead using one set of protagonists over and over again. :wallbanger:

...You could always go and read the Pokemon Special Manga comics since that series switches from one protagonist trainer to another back and forth at least three times before moving on, if it'll make you feel better. (Planning on collecting them next after I've finished my Kingdom Hearts manga collecting, with I've only have one more volume of KH2 and then it's finished).

Besides, I think in the Pokemon anime world, Ash is the human trainer icon of the series, just as Pikachu is the number one icon because Pikachu appears practically in all of the games.

Besides, Nintendo uses Mario in all of the mario games all the time over and over again, and use the same ressurrected Link and new born Zelda or different version of both of them over and over again and never grow tired of it.(In both these cases, Mario keep on saving Peach from Bowser and Link having to team up or rescue Zelda and the Trifoce thing and Ganon, now that's waaaaaay overrated)

In Ash's case, he is travelling the world in an "Adventure Continuum", as a trainer to continue learning, for, given the time-line for the characters don't seem to age in the anime, Ash is still ten years old. Be happy that the games don't use the same protagonists in the same gameplay.

jazzflower92

Pro Adventurer
AKA
The Girl With A Strong Opinion

...You could always go and read the Pokemon Special Manga comics since that series switches from one protagonist trainer to another back and forth at least three times before moving on, if it'll make you feel better. (Planning on collecting them next after I've finished my Kingdom Hearts manga collecting, with I've only have one more volume of KH2 and then it's finished).

Besides, I think in the Pokemon anime world, Ash is the human trainer icon of the series, just as Pikachu is the number one icon because Pikachu appears practically in all of the games.

Besides, Nintendo uses Mario in all of the mario games all the time over and over again, and use the same ressurrected Link and new born Zelda or different version of both of them over and over again and never grow tired of it.(In both these cases, Mario keep on saving Peach from Bowser and Link having to team up or rescue Zelda and the Trifoce thing and Ganon, now that's waaaaaay overrated)

In Ash's case, he is travelling the world in an "Adventure Continuum", as a trainer to continue learning, for, given the time-line for the characters don't seem to age in the anime, Ash is still ten years old. Be happy that the games don't use the same protagonists in the same gameplay.

But eventually people will just throw their hands up, and just not care about a character that doesn't really change or advance towards his goal.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
But eventually people will just throw their hands up, and just not care about a character that doesn't really change or advance towards his goal.

You'd think that they'd stop Pokemon by now. At this rate, if Nintendo keeps going, we'll reach the maxinum of 1,000 species of Pokemon, higher than the population of humanity.

Out of all the anime character protagonists I've seen, Ash is the only one that has continuing adventures. But then again, let's not forget about Team Rocket since(though they don't appear in every episode like they used do after episode 2 of season 1) they still follow Ash around in order to capture Pikachu.

That's probably why Ash always gets different companions in each region after Johto and Sinnoh to make the series with the current generation less irritating.

Though it is like Square Enix using more of Sora's model from KH1 than KH2 and Cloud's SOLDIER form from the first game rather than his Advent Children.

Though I admit it, I've stopped following the anime's main storyline after season 13 and instead focused on my own version of Ash's adventures in my Continuum, which in the end of the first saga(my version of season 16), he finally becomes a Pokemon Master and now focuses on becoming a warrior along side Sailor Moon to protect Earth and then the Realm of Light(in my SM Continuum headcanon fanfic, I mean. Complicated, I know, but my favorites hold amazing ideas and potiental).

I watch some of the later seasons every now and again, and I liked the first three of the Mega Evolution specials. But other than that, I've reached up to season 13 and in my fanfic, I've changed the ending. If you like, you can go read up my current Pokemon fanfic, which is a Pokemon anime/Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness/Pokemon Mystery Dungeon anime version crossover, but still a Pokemon fanfic, which is the second title of my Sailor Moon Continuum that is altered and made.

The Unova arc and even the Black/White games left me cold. I like the X/Y version better than Black/White.

But yeah, I guess Ash is Nintendo's favorite character that they have zillions of ideas keep having him go on adventures. Another reason why I stopped at season 13 was because I was miffed that Brock would never become a Pokemon Breeder, and we'd never see Misty, May, Max, Dawn and Piplup make anymore appearences, when they should, since they are all Ash's best friends.

Anyway, we have six months until Pokemon Sun and Moon come out this year. (Why is it always several months when they announce release dates of games?)

Xelazander

sunglasses at night
AKA
alexx
I'm not overly impressed by the design of the starters, hopefully the evolutions will be better. Choose between a derpy seal, a cat that burps up fiery hairballs or an owl with a clit for a nose.

Good to have a flying type from the start I guess though.

tangerine

B ● A ● N ● A ● N ● A
AKA
Val
I'm loving the Alola forms for Vulpix and Ninetales. Almost everything is pretty ace, actually. The only weird (see: funny) thing to come out of this is that Exeggutor Alola form.

Ghost X

Alola forms... is that a regional variation, or something one does to previously existing Pokémon? I like the idea of regional variations. Broadening what a single Pokémon can be like. Like the difference between a chihuahua and a great dane :p.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I'm so loving the extra attention to Vulpix/Ninetales - their snow forms are just gorgeous.

Lex

Administrator
Be very careful. It's not like getting a new version of any other system, you lose everything on it unless you do a system transfer. Like, you can't log in on your next 3DS and just re-download stuff you've bought before.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I can't believe that that's still a thing somehow in the year 2016.

Note: This game will also coincide with my very first ever ownership of a Nintendo system.

X :neo:

Marcus

Consumed By Darkness
Be very careful. It's not like getting a new version of any other system, you lose everything on it unless you do a system transfer. Like, you can't log in on your next 3DS and just re-download stuff you've bought before.

If it was just saves I wouldn't be too bothered but I do have Omega Ruby and Red saved on my DS, so will lose them. Red i could handle but don't fancy having to re-purchase OR.

Thanks for the heads up Lex. Expected my account to stay linked when migrating consoles, guess that isn't possible.

Lex

Administrator
There's a way to transfer, I'd look it up before taking any steps. I'm not sure if it requires having both systems in front of you or not.

Ghost X

Interesting the whole Ultra Beast thing. I'm guessing they'll end up being pokémon, despite the whole current mystery as to whether they are or not (correct me if I'm wrong :P). That, or a thing that controls Pokemon. That or characters that you don't actually encounter in battle. I just wouldn't feel right about fighting non-pokemon things. CHANGE. ARGH :wacky:. Maybe once the game comes out and I find out, I'll evolve on the issue.

Inb4 UB40 jokes.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Fingers crossed for Archery Owl to be confirmed as its final evolution. I friggin' love it.

Dartrix said:
Revealing a certain snobbiness in its personality, Dartrix cares a great deal about its appearance, grooming its feathers in every spare moment. In truth, it’s also a bit of a birdbrain, with a tendency to bungle things up. Once it makes a mistake, it sometimes gets into a desperate struggle to gloss over the situation and ends up making a bigger mess than ever.

Torracat said:
The bell-like object attached at the base of Torracat’s neck is a flame sac, an organ that can produce flames. Torracat’s emotions cause a rise in the organ’s temperature, and when the organ spits flames, it rings with the high, clear sound of a bell. Torracat attacks using the flames emitted from this bell.

Brionne said:
Brionne learns its dances by imitating the other members of its colony. It sometimes even learns dances from humans. This Pokémon is a hard worker and pours itself into its efforts until it has memorized each dance. As it dances, Brionne creates balloon after balloon. In battle, it first sends its opponent into disarray with its dancing, and then slaps its balloons into its target, causing the balloons to explode and deal damage.

Brionne always acts cheery and positive. Even when it’s feeling sad, this Pokémon doesn’t allow its sorrow to show. It’s said that Brionne will only reveal a sad expression to a Pokémon or Trainer to whom it has opened its heart completely.

X :neo:

Ghost X

umkqakz9rzog30oyw80i.gif

Wat :awesome:.

Top Bottom