• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pomathon - KupoCon Birmingham 2018

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
So much bitch, it cuts me deep. It's almost like you dun wanna see my cactuar ball gown.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Also wearing casual clothes, cba for formal stuff.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Got my hotel booked, staying at the Holiday Inn. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Okay we're a month away from this and I've just bought a fuckton of cosplay foam, HALP.

Also who the hell is actually going now?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Joe, Ergo, sons I am disappoint. Yop, get in my city! ;)
Ami you had me for a moment there, you cow. :P

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I fully intended to come but I cannae get the time off work for it. Come back to London with Roger afterward ;)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Might be able to swing that yet, gotta see how far I can push my ex's amenability since he's off on holiday himself a few weeks after. :awesome:

Lestat

He/him
AKA
Ergo, V
Might be able to swing that yet, gotta see how far I can push my ex's amenability since he's off on holiday himself a few weeks after. :awesome:

sbj0qf.jpg
2u6oie0.jpg

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I WILL go to Scotland before the year is out because I feel we need to talk over beer my dude (subtle nod to it being Wednesday there).

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Remind me three weeks before this happens
Oh trust me, I'll be making it my personal mission to get you there. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Aww Mage, hope it all goes well! We'll dance our arses off and have some great drunken times soon! <3

Top Bottom