Pomingham Palace (KupoCon London 2018)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I have no official word on this but based on the name I expect that there are only 13 Knights of the Round tickets.

I'm still deciding between Gilgamesh and Alexander myself.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That'd be proper harsh, lol, lots of disappointed folk. I want an Alexander ticket but I'm not going to break my neck over it, I've got other expenses to worry about after the rainfall this week. I bet Ami's refreshing the website like she's watching an eBay auction, lol.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I bet Ami's refreshing the website like she's watching an eBay auction, lol.
For the five minutes leading up to it, I was. :monster:

Got the KotR ticket, just keep refreshing. I didn't get it at first, but keep trying if you really want it!

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I was technically able to get an Alexander ticket again just now...

Except only now do I realize you need a credit card for payment. I do not currently have money on my card account so...nvm. v__v

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
:faint:

If you figure out a way to make it while tickets are still on sale but you don't have the money yet, just let me know. The offer stands!

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Heh. Just realised I completely forgot to use the offer code TLS for the 11% discount. Was too focused on getting a ticket before they sold out. Now I'm annoyed with myself. :doh:

Fangu

Great Old One
Wtf, they're selling tickets already? Oh well. I prefer getting the shittiest one anyway :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I'm not too bummed about missing out on 1%, but I completely forgot as well. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
If Joe hadn't said something about these selling out right when I woke up, I might've missed even Gilgamesh, who knows when that'll be sold out. :closedmonster: It's already limited!

But I bought it and I figured out how to apply the TLS discount so I saved a bit o money that way. :faint: Thank god, I'd have been devastated to miss out on the evening event!

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Fuck, at this rate I'll be lucky to get a Bismarck. Picked the right day to have a breakdown.

Fangu

Great Old One
So you're telling me there are no separate evening tickets?

Have fun gais, I won't be attending :monster:

RedFFWolf

Donator
Well, I can safely say we did not expect to sell over 300 tickets in the first half an hour, but there you have it.

There are still Bismarck tickets remaining, but don't hesitate to buy! I have purchased a few for anyone who decides later down the line they want to come along - don't hesitate to get in touch :)

Also:
An evening event + a TLS member missing out = Not on my watch

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Post-kupocon TLS pub crawl it is then :monster:

Although IMO we should get seats of honor for having won the quiz last time. This time we should make sure to call ourselves Team TLS or something though :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
IDK why the release time was 2pm, it's a bit harsh for anyone who works (i.e., most people) or is outside of our timezone.

FWIW Fangu, I can't get a ticket until next week either. Probably not gonna happen.

EDIT: didn't realise the thread had rolled on to a new page. Derp.

Well, I can safely say we did not expect to sell over 300 tickets in the first half an hour, but there you have it.

There are still Bismarck tickets remaining, but don't hesitate to buy! I have purchased a few for anyone who decides later down the line they want to come along - don't hesitate to get in touch :)

Also:
An evening event + a TLS member missing out = Not on my watch

Word has got around about the last event and how much fun it was.

Top Bottom