Pomingham Palace (KupoCon London 2018)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
IDK why the release time was 2pm, it's a bit harsh for anyone who works (i.e., most people) or is outside of our timezone.

FWIW Fangu, I can't get a ticket until next week either. Probably not gonna happen.

EDIT: didn't realise the thread had rolled on to a new page. Derp.
I know Red said he's reserved a few tickets, but I'd also be happy to buy tickets for people who also can't get them yet?

Lex

Administrator
I've already asked him to keep one for me, but I'm trying to get an Alexander ticket from somewhere in the meantime.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I was gonna have a bash at the t-shirt contest if I've got time, that's a big if ATM though.

RedFFWolf

Donator
I still have 2 Bismarck tickets to my name, currently.
That's not including the ones reserved for you, Mage and Lex.

Is anybody here still looking for one?

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'm 99% sure I won't be able to make it, barring some miracle where I all of a sudden come by a shitload of money.

So like, if you can keep a ticket aside for me Red that would be cool but if literally anybody else needs one then give them priority ok? :)

RedFFWolf

Donator
I'm 99% sure I won't be able to make it, barring some miracle where I all of a sudden come by a shitload of money.

So like, if you can keep a ticket aside for me Red that would be cool but if literally anybody else needs one then give them priority ok? :)

I'm pretty sure you said something almost identical the last time for Mind the Pom, so the ticket is currently reserved for you for at least the next five months! ^_^

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I'M COSPLAYING AERIS. Unless someone who would look more appropriate wants to, that is.

Actually are we cosplaying the OG characters still? I was going to do Quistis (giggity) at the Brumingham event.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
I think it'd be fun to cosplay but I'm doubting I'll have the time/money/luggage space to do so :monster: If I could I think I'd cosplay Jesse just because. It doesn't seem like a tough outfit! But don't hold your breath :awesome: At least I have a subtle FF themed t-shirt I'll wear to the event if cosplay isn't an option.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
If there is anything I can do to facilitate a costume, let me know. I'm tempted to drive just to piss on all the 'no old cars in Landan tahn' rules. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Heh, I might do so if I think such a thing is actually possible :D <3 Thank you!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I'M COSPLAYING AERIS. Unless someone who would look more appropriate wants to, that is.

Actually are we cosplaying the OG characters still? I was going to do Quistis (giggity) at the Brumingham event.
I will finally be able to die happy

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED. :monster:

Wait, is this at me in cosplay, Aeris, Quistis or all three?

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
If I'd ever cosplay I think I'd choose older Noctis. :monster:

My hair is about the right length so I'd just need to dye it and then get that fancy suit.
As a bonus, I could wear that shit in public or to a fancy restaurant and not look out of place. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
It's at me as Wedge.
I almost spat out my coffee

If I'd ever cosplay I think I'd choose older Noctis. :monster:

My hair is about the right length so I'd just need to dye it and then get that fancy suit.
As a bonus, I could wear that shit in public or to a fancy restaurant and not look out of place. :monster:

Omg but Mage, Mage, think of how awesome Tets would look. :awesome:
Put him in a Turk suit and he can be a FFVII/XV crossover and fit our theme :wacky:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I should fucking think so for the sheer headache that bloody costume has given me. :monster:

Top Bottom