Pomingham Palace (KupoCon London 2018)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That train is directly to Warwick right? What's the deal re: transport between that station and the castle?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
That train is directly to Warwick right? What's the deal re: transport between that station and the castle?

It's walking distance, Warwick isn't a particularly big place (it's actually worth ambling out of the town to get a good view of the castle, it's pretty imposing).

Fangu

Great Old One
So I actually have a Kupocon ticket nao. Purchased a Gilgamesh ticket off someone in the official buy/sell thread :monster:

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
Sounds good Joe, I'm up for that! I'll get you the money before the first I think. If not you'll get it while we're there!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Sweet. Is everyone okay with those departing/returning times? Essentially gives us from 12-7pm in Warwick to explore and see stuff.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Vyf1dEF.png

For everyone's information. :monster:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
This is kind of off topic, sorry, but I think I might have to go on the 7th cos I don't know how I feel about missing 2 weeks of work (homeschool on Thursdays) but a few other people will be going around then, right?
Haha I've got really used to not having specific time commitments so I totally forgot for a while. I might be able to change some stuff around though, possibly.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Should I book a place for a meal before you guys head back dahn sarf or do you want to make arrangements yourselves?

Also I can book tickets for the castle this week, does everyone want to do the castle and dungeon (it's £3 more), or just the castle?
https://www.warwick-castle.com/booking/day-tickets.aspx

Also I feel that we ought to stay at the castle at some point. Next TLS weekender?

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
I WOULD LOVE TO STAY AT THE CASTLE! And I could go see my granfolks! If they're not dead yet ... They're 20mins out of Warwick if that :D

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Should I book a place for a meal before you guys head back dahn sarf or do you want to make arrangements yourselves?

Also I can book tickets for the castle this week, does everyone want to do the castle and dungeon (it's £3 more), or just the castle?

Yes to everything.

A second yes to everything! :reptar:

Omg you can stay there too?! You lucky suckers if you do it, I used to want to live in a castle as a kid :lol: Then I started being more practical and thought it'd be a huge pain to keep up :monster:

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Well given how IIRC the apartment doesn't have a sex dungeon, I guess we're going to have to go to one anyway :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Excellent, I'll get to this later in the week if everyone's cool with it.
Any preferences for food?

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I would say I'm flexible but being that is England makes me a bit wary, do you have any recommendations?

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
The 'English food is terrible' thing is a fallacy. Asides, a lot of places do food from other cultures (CURRY). I'll have a scout round and see what's on offer.

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth

Also I feel that we ought to stay at the castle at some point. Next TLS weekender?

Yes to all of the everything \o/

Edit: I'm fine with any food really. I'm not a picky eater and since we're a big group I'm sure you won't lead us all to our weird food filled death!

Top Bottom