• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Pomingham Palace (KupoCon London 2018)

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Okay so folks going to the castle, I did a check and we don't get a better discount by doing a group booking which is shit but we still get a bit of money off (so still £16 per person). You can zip some moolah my way via bank transfer or cash in person, either way I'll book the thing when it's not coming up on 3am because I'd probably fuck up and buy an elephant on eBay or some shit. :wacky:

I've got eight people confirmed including myself (Yop, Flare, Joe, Minato, Cacti, Carlie and Kimble), if there's anyone else you have until this evening to pipe up or you can sodding well order your own, I've got a costume to finish. :monster:

Cacti

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Kanthos, Cacti Kanth
Pizza :reptar:

UK :reptar:

Warwick :reptar:

Ok ok, I'm totally not excited like a little child. Play it cool Cacti.

OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

EDIT: Also, I'll order you that elephant or get you the money in person Mage!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^I just like how pizza is one of the things you're really excited for :awesome:

I'm staring at my open suitcases in my room thinking 'what the fuck I'm leaving in 2.5 days'. I'm really nervous but really excited and I'm just eager for it to start already! :wacky: Someone hold me idk what to do. :monster:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I did naht buy an elephant; I had to sleep off an oncoming migraine with some success (cheers mom). I'll get to it in a couple of hours so you've still got time.

Also in response to PMs, DO NOT send me money if you're going to pay a charge for it. I hate banking charges with a passion, the grasping bastards. I can wait a few days.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Pizza reservation confirmed. Mo can't make it but he said he'll probably join us before and after. Alan said he might be able to make it, which is great!

We now have two definite places and times to meet up before Kupocon. On Thursday it is the Marquis Cornwallis pub (31 Marchmont Street; website, map) from roughly 13:00 to 15:40, and on Friday it is the Panzo Pizza restaurant (50 Exmouth Market; website, map) from 19:00 to... I'd guess maybe 21:00 (it closes at 23:30 but we'll pub afterwards). If you haven't already made plans to meet us, or if something goes wrong, you can show up at one of those places and times as a backup plan.

I hope we can use Discord as our primary means of communication this time around. We have a #kupocon channel already, but we should probably make a private group conversation so as not to reveal all the details of our trip in public. Unfortunately that means one of us has to be friends with everyone else, but it's the same as Facebook in that respect. I'm already friends with most of you there so I'll set it up shortly, unless anybody objects. Please join our server if you haven't already – it's free and relatively easy.

Fangu has a spreadsheet with most of our arrival and departure dates and contact details, so please ask her to share it with you if you are coming to the event and haven't added your own information. It should go without saying that the spreadsheet must not be shared publicly or with anyone who's not going to be there.

It's getting close now. I'm already gonna see Crash and Joe tomorrow. I can't wait. :reptar:

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
For what it's worth I am content being at the pub (Marquis) on Thursday for most/all of the day and evening. It is central and we probably want to all be one place to chill that day, outside of time needed for checking into hotels and perhaps going elsewhere to eat.

It can be our meeting spot and hub for Thursday (if it's not shit)

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
What if I'm thirsty for a beer on the friday afternoon though? :monster:
What if you need to take a dump on Sunday morning? I'm not planning your entire itinerary, you doofus. :monster:

15:40 is also very specific.
I said "roughly". Double doofus. :awesomonster: Nah but it's because some of us need to be at the apartment at 16:00.

P.S. Due to a lack of space in my suitcase and lack of interest from other people I'm not gonna be wearing a suit to the evening event. Probably a jacket and shirt with jeans, maybe a tie. We'll see.

Last edited:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I hope we can use Discord as our primary means of communication this time around. We have a #kupocon channel already, but we should probably make a private group conversation so as not to reveal all the details of our trip in public. Unfortunately that means one of us has to be friends with everyone else, but it's the same as Facebook in that respect. I'm already friends with most of you there so I'll set it up shortly, unless anybody objects. Please join our server if you haven't already – it's free and relatively easy.
Now I am the doofus: Discord has a 10-user limit on group chats (which is dumb). We'll have to use Messenger. Joe's gonna set it up tomorrow. I'm pretty sure everyone going is Facebook friends with at least one other person going so it shouldn't be too hard. Sorry for the confusion.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
I cannot stomach the thought of alcohol right now, I'm barely holding down apple juice. You probably already know but Yop had to step in and sort out the Warwick tickets because I have been wrecked for the past couple of days. Not sure I'll be cosplaying now TBH, I just haven't been able to do much and it's fucking frustrating. Flare your stuff is near as ready so don't worry there. My tax return got filed late, only forty minutes but it's been a mammoth effort. ITP, I have been deded, now I'm sort of on the mend but not enough to say for definite one way or another. :/

Top Bottom