• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

R16: Aerith's Theme vs. Zanarkand

Which of these songs do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer

vs.

Pick your favourite!

This poll will be open for two days, and the winner will make it through to the quarter-finals. The complete final 32 bracket can be found here.

For more information on this event, visit the discussion thread.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Urgh, this is the hardest one because Aerith is my girl, but Zanarkand is Zanarkand. </3 I had to go with my heart on this one and go with Aerith. She'll never be second to me.

RedFFWolf

Donator
I love Zanarkand. I even play it on keyboard (it's practically mandatory to learn it).
But, Aerith's Theme is just too powerful to me - it gets my vote

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Aerith's Theme is very pretty and a perfect track for her. But given the choice between listening to the two songs, I'll almost always pick Zanarkand. It's just a more complex piece (which makes sense, the emotions it's conveying are more complex).

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
This is my Sophie's Choice. I love them both, I don't know what to pick.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
I'm another who loves both of these songs, but it's not hard for me to pick Zanarkand. Only a few more votes for it and they'll be tied!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
^Oho, I just checked the poll results, and this looks exciting! Thanks for pointing that out.... I'm voting for Zanarkand now. <3

Ghost X

I have no feelings for Zanarkand. I have feelings against Zanarkand :awesome:. Aerith's Theme wins by default.

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
This poll has about two hours to go, and it's currently a tie, but Monterosa has asked me to count his vote for Zanarkand in case he can't vote himself, so Zanarkand is effectively leading.

Aerith's Theme only needs to tie to progress since it did better than Zanarkand in the previous rounds.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
....what....why....who....why is Aerith's theme losing???!!!
Zanarkand is just a kerplunkity piano theme. I mean, it's beautiful but it's not epic!

I...I...

126716-125658.jpg

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Yes folks, Aerith's Theme is out. One more vote is all it would have needed. Looks like Lex was wrong about it winning the whole thing. :P

Kuroto

Pro Adventurer
Yes folks, Aerith's Theme is out. One more vote is all it would have needed. Looks like Lex was wrong about it winning the whole thing. :P

anigif_enhanced-buzz-10558-1374865556-35.gif

IT'S IN THE TOP 8!!! ZANARKAND IS IN TOP 8!!! I never thought it had a chance. This is so unreal. :aah:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
I'm flabbergasted. Not disappointed, but flabbergasted.

Top Bottom