Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
revive!

oSdlnBm.jpg

Lex

Administrator
How did I know what this was about as soon as I saw this thread in new posts XD.

This one tiny image has blown up everywhere in a matter of minutes. It's on the front page of reddit twice. Literally the top two topics are this in duplicate from different subs. It's also now their Twitter banner and profile pic.

I might be the only human on the planet that didn't really enjoy RDR.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I thought RDR was all right, more of a horse riding simulation than GTA in the wild west.

Unless there was a fast travel thing that I overlooked :monster:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
^ Same here. I thought it was a solid 8/10 game held back by slightly underwhelming and repetitive gameplay. I also felt a bit disappointed in the honor and fame systems; I thought they could have been utilised more.

Just a thought: this might not be called Red Dead Redemption 2. The series so far has included Red Dead Revolver and Red Dead Redemption, so the next game will probably be Red Dead [something else].

I might be the only human on the planet that didn't really enjoy RDR.

Yes.

-

Besides PSX in December, the only other "event" we'll have is the NX reveal which is said to be sometime in October. So... that would be weird. Showing off the game in a "graphically" subpar console.

Unless they plan to continue this strip tease till PSX.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I think the name was hinted at in the source code of some page, Red Dead Retribution or something iirc.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I think the name was hinted at in the source code of some page, Red Dead Retribution or something iirc.

I was wrong :monster:. RDR 2 is a bit unoriginal though. Also implies it's probably a direct sequel to RDR instead of the prequel that people have been thinking aboot.

I have high hopes for it though, not beacause of my experiences with RDR, but with Rockstar having become the most successful game manufacturer evar, especially with GTAV.

Top Bottom