• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Merchandise

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
So when are they gonna be in a spot to replace Tifa's face? :monster:

Thats not accurate. It ain't just her face that's the issue.

$180 and they can't even cut the fucking figure right. WTF, is this "my first Gundam model kit?" Holy shit, this is embarrassing and people still waiting on replacements or refunds.

Buyer beware.
I'm missing something... What's wrong here?

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
You don't see the huge nub of plastic that's just jutting out of Tifa's underarm?

That is the piece of plastic that attached her arm part to the runner. Those are supposed to be properly cut and sanded away but just like an ameateur model kit maker assembling their very first Gundam model without proper nipper pliers, they left that jutting piece of plastic on Tifa's figure.

A $180 figure. It basically shows there was almost zero quality control. I don't think I've ever seen a Play Arts Kai have this many documented errors, ever.

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Dude, the fuck kind of shit are you into

Gunpla, obviously. :wacky: herp used wrong emoji

To be honest, I'm pretty disappointed with the apparent "quality" of the Remake Kais -- given that the only Kai figures that I own are Cloud and Noctis, but the replacement Hardy Daytona I got a few months back had loose fuel caps and noticeable marks on the right exhaust engine. If I had to send back my first defective Hardy Daytona with the fucked up motorcycle handles and gotten an even more fucked up Hardy Daytona in exchange, I would have been p i s s e d.

But as it is, I swapped out the handles so it's okay I guess. :monster: I wish the SE merchandise department would make their Kais with some thought to the goddamn quality, especially if they're going to be "limited".

Last edited:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
So this isn’t remake merch, but I don’t see an appropriate thread. I’ve got one of those energy drinks, the one with the Turks on it, from many moons ago. I don’t really want it anymore. Anyone want it? @Teioh @LicoriceAllsorts ?
What's it look like?

After Tifa, what's the difference between the bootleg and the real thing anymore anyway?
Damn, son. I didn't expect to witness a murder today.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Finally heard back from square support about Tifa
Thank you for purchasing our product. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the quality of the FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE Play Arts Kai – TIFA figure.

Even though we try our best to keep our product quality standards high, for this product we are aware that there has been a limited amount of product which should have been removed at final check at the factory that was included in the shipment.

Because the amount of these unapproved quality figures are limited, we can offer replacement from our existing inventory following our standard return/exchange procedure. Please also note that there are some unofficial comments in the community regarding the TIFA figure, with some even stating that we will be re-producing TIFA with a better sculpt, etc – which is not the case.

Due to the nature of mass-produced figure products, the final products will have some differences with the promotion images or the package artworks which both are based on prototypes.

If you are dissatisfied because of this reason, we can offer a refund upon confirming the return of the product, provided the purchase is made from the Square Enix Store. Please confirm if you would like to return for exchange, or a refund (again, if you have purchased at the Square Enix Store).

We will continue our effort to improve quality checking standards at our factory to meet our fans’ expectation, so your understanding and continued support is much appreciated!
Make of it what you will

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Return that uggo Tifa. You can do better. :monster:

Don't settle. Instead get a better figure, hell...they may release a version 2 of Remake Tifa.

That's my advice, at least. XD

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
Japanese release of Tifa appears to be out now, Artnia mentioned they were getting stock this week.

Doesn't appear to be much different from the existing release. Better paint apps maybe? I've softened on the previous release though, one of my friends got his not long ago from the SE Europe store and honestly she looks great next to V1 Cloud. I'm currently still waiting on my Amazon JP order, hoping to do a little overview when she comes in.

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE

Cloud_S

Pro Adventurer
Didn't see it mentioned but Red XIII, Jessie and Rufus PAKs are all up for pre-order now. Wish they would've included at least one alt face for Cloud in the Cloud/Jessie Bike set... but no Cloud, the main freaking character will be the only FFVII-R PAK without an alternate face it seems (well Red doesn't have an alt face but you can make him look more expressive than Cloud... since you can move his one good eye, it seems).

Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Red XIII (AmiAmi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Red XIII (Amazon JP)
Release Date: Dec-2021 | Price: 12,980JPY | Size: W97mm x D262mm x H180mm
OwtbEjR.jpg

Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Rufus Shinra (AmiAmi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Rufus Shinra (Amazon JP)
Release Date: Nov-2021 | Price: 12,980JPY | Size: W95mm x D68mm x H267mm
suRGBuM.png

UwyiHsm.png

Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Jessie (AmiAmi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Jessie (Amazon JP)
Release Date: Feb-2022 | Price: 12,980JPY | Size: W79.5mm x D56.7mm x H247.4mm
appkLHo.png

QDPdGiO.png

Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Jessie & Bike SET (AmiAmi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Jessie & Bike SET (Amazon JP)
Release Date: Mar-2022 | Price: 26,200JPY | Size: Jessie: W79.5mm x D56.7mm x H247.4mm | Bike: Approx. W123mm x D315mm x H177mm
8YWyBGk.png

mPbVoja.png

Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Jessie, Cloud & Bike SET (AmiAmi)
Final Fantasy VII Remake PLAY ARTS Kai Jessie, Cloud & Bike SET (Amazon JP)
Release Date: Mar-2022 | Price: 34,980JPY | Size: Jessie: W79.5mm x D56.7mm x H247.4mm | Bike: Approx. W123mm x D315mm x H177mm | Cloud: Approx. W105m x D51.5mm x H263mm
FuMEyXH.png

1whEvx7.png

(Only difference I see for Cloud's accessories are that his gloves are black instead of brown)

Edit, oh Mako posted the tweets while I was editing in the links and stuff ah well.:O And hm... guess I'm kinda back? :mon:

Last edited:
Top Bottom