Remake Merchandise

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody

wildestdream

Pro Adventurer

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda
Play Arts Kai Reno is here.

-as3sjt.jpg

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Definitely need to see Reno's other faces, cause yeah, the eyes on that face are little off but considering the quality we had before this is significant progress. Like, if I had space and Reno was on sale, I'd actually pick him and Rude up.

Given it seems like S-E got their shit together with QC, I'm cautiously optimistic about FFVII-R Rufus.

Goddamnit, I wish they made PAKs of Weiss and/or Nero... Damnit.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Wow those colors.... Yeeeeeeah, he looks tanned, very tanned. LMAO they nailed the sculpt and figure details but they fucked up his complexion??

I may have spoken too soon. This will need further observation. :monster:

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda
I don't really mind the skin tone very much personally.

Japanese Shinra fans on Twitter got theirs like 1 week before me and they were posting photos of him w/the other PAK figures and various accessories. I don't recall any remarks from them about his skin tone, but I do recall something about thinking his bangs look weird. :hohum:

Edit: Found someone who did remark on it when she got it, but she wasn't too bothered by it and was more preoccupied staring at his man tiddies.

Last edited:

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda
I've been billed for PAK rude. Still can't believe that after a year, these figures are actually real lol.

If you ordered sephiroth, jp s-e store posted before that he's been delayed again. The aerith and tifa dolls also got delayed.

Top Bottom