Remake Merchandise

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
I'm...ultimately going to skip on Tifa, after all.

I ended up going for something My Hero Academia related that is far more relevant to my interests :monster:

Dunno if I'll be able to resist if Cloud in the dress is the next one though... That might be a challenge. LOL I have more than enough Cloud figures but that one?

That would be different enough to warrant collecting. It'd be worth it.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
It really is interesting to compare it to the FFVII AC Sephiroth PAK.

Your Sephiroth just looks so much... brighter. The way he looks in the photo, he sorta looks hopeful. S-E went for an entirely opposite aesthetic with Sephiroth's Remake PAK than the AC one. Very reminiscent of Dissidia too. It looks really cool, especially the detailing on his coat and belts.

Yeah, you got yourself a good PAK :monster:

ph14basicbitch

shinra merch buyer
AKA
koda
Rufus is here! He looks better than AC Rufus. Good enough LOL.
FEVtkCRVEAIp9mq

Group photo:
FEVwvtXUcAIgAdL

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
To give the kids an idea of just how behind the Square Enix USA store is, Reno is still a pre-order lol.

Remake Rufus looks like a huge upgrade from the old one, so that's a relief.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
that's what I did a while ago lol. I don't have money for these monthly PAKs right now anyway though.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
What's fortunate is that the PAKs for FFVII Remake haven't seen much secondary market mark-up. They seem to be in generous supply. So there's no FOMO pressure to hurry and get these before they double or triple in price.

I remember the time PAKs would easily sell out after 3 to 6 months past the release date. Evidently S-E is either making more of these, or people aren't buying as fervently as before. I'm thinking it's the former, because a lot of other PAKs have been re-released over time as well.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
The steelbook as a free gift? Awesome, that's like a free $60, those things are pricey given how rare they are now.

Dog tags look awesome, they're a unique and cool collectible!

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
Ouch, yeah you're absolutely right :monster:

That's nice they were considerate that much. If you ever want to resale it, people will buy it!

I've finally slowed down my FFVII collecting because it is pretty expensive, and between the shipping costs, and other priorities, I feel satisfied pumping the breaks now. I mean, I'm sure once S-E releases something relevant to my interest ::coughNeroAndWeissPAKcough:: I will change my mind but I have more than enough collectibles to last me for quite awhile. :wacky:

ChOcOboO

Game-changer
There really has been a huge surge in FF7 merchandise, and for that I'm grateful; but at the same time yeah, it sure can be overwhelming because you have this urge to collect everything and then they come out with more PAK figures totaling over $300+... right now I am still waiting on my Buster Sword ice tray and 7th Heaven floor mat. Anyone get theirs yet?

Avinacode101

Lv. 25 Adventurer
I’ve been meaning to get the Midgar watch but I think it’s gone from the store now. I do have the Sephiroth chronograph tho, so I’ll just be happy with that. Ugh, trying to keep up with licensed and unlicensed stuff both is hard.

Makoeyes987

AKA
Smooth Criminal
I’ve been meaning to get the Midgar watch but I think it’s gone from the store now. I do have the Sephiroth chronograph tho, so I’ll just be happy with that. Ugh, trying to keep up with licensed and unlicensed stuff both is hard.

.... You mean the Sephiroth FFVII-R individually numbered watch that was limited to 7 in each region?

The one worth easily $3k+?

That one??

Hell yeah you can be happy with that, it's one of the rarest and most expensive pieces of FFVII merch out there! :monster:

Top Bottom