• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Remake Merchandise

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Okay this isn't remake merch but more people look at this thread than the collection one and I'm a little sad jerk who likes attention lol. I just got in probably my nicest Clud to date.
16039169273057745236078633369613.jpg
@Makoeyes987 pointed me towards this guy, so much gratitude to him. This statue is from 2009 and usually runs a lot more than what the seller was asking.

Speaking of Mako, I bought this from him on ebay without realizing it was him who was selling it lol.
16039172425285383419185764656748.jpg
Weird old Zack figure with weird looking buster sword. I like him.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
Okay this isn't remake merch but more people look at this thread than the collection one and I'm a little sad jerk who likes attention lol. I just got in probably my nicest Clud to date.
@Makoeyes987 pointed me towards this guy, so much gratitude to him. This statue is from 2009 and usually runs a lot more than what the seller was asking.

Speaking of Mako, I bought this from him on ebay without realizing it was him who was selling it lol.
Weird old Zack figure with weird looking buster sword. I like him.
Zack looks so...smooth.

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
That's always been my favorite OG Cloud figure by the way.
I'm not entirely pleased with his head sculpt, but yeah you'd be hard-pressed to find a better one. The base on this thing with the rays of light and the church floor really make it something else, it's excellent.

I wish the remake gave us unlockable costumes that are closer to the OG designs, I miss the original SOLDIER belt.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
The Static Arts is very old school anime in terms of Cloud's facial appearance. It's a complete call back to his anime-esque features which has him with really big innocent anime eyes, a longer face, sharper chin, and of course, the far more pronounced hair spikes. It's pretty disparate when compared to the hyper-real character design of Cloud we've been accustomed to since 2005.

Only reason I never got it is it's simply too big to fit my collection, I'm saving money and it would displace far too many other figures I have in my collection :monster:

But I'd definitely list it as one of the Top 10 Cloud figures/statues out there. Easily the Top 5.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
do you have a photo of your entire set up Mako? I'm curious

.... I do not have one photo that encompasses my collection set up. :awesome:

But since you've asked, I think I'll share. Kinda funny I never have. XD

Edit: Okay, am I just losing it? Where is the "Show Off Your Collection" thread? I can't find it and forum search isn't pulling it up. Omg. It's "collections"... Stupid plural, lol

Last edited:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
i don't know what it is about the world preview book (japanese edition) but it is out of stock everywhere i looked, i ended up getting a copy off ebay (it says 'new' so i hope it is, i didn't see this that aitai kuji site before ordering)

also got the material ultimania and the midgar no arukikata book, which looks sillier than i initially thought it would be (one of the sections is like 'midgar soccer' and is about kicking around objects in the environments and this is not the deep dive into the setting i had hoped for) but i will take the risk for this game and my enduring nostalgia for it :sadpanda:

goodbye my money

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
WHAT?!

THERE WAS A CAIT SITH PLUSH?!

https://store.na.square-enix-games....final-fantasy-vii-action-doll-cait-sith-plush

49a814a6099b3b7cd410287f77e06935_640_640.jpg

Top Bottom