Remake Voice Actors Announced

VCloudStrife155v

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Looks like finally announced the full english voice cast:
English Voice Cast - S-E Blog

• Cloud Strife: Cody Christian (All American, Teen Wolf)
  • Barret Wallace: John Eric Bentley (Hart of Dixie, Lab Rats, Fear of the Walking Dead)
  • Aerith Gainsborough: Briana White (Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders, Occupants)
  • Tifa Lockhart: Britt Baron (GLOW, The Thing About Harry, My Valentine)
  • Red XIII: Max Mittelman (Persona 5, One-Punch Man)
  • Jessie: Erica Lindbeck (Spider-Man PS4, Mortal Kombat 11)
  • Biggs: Gideon Emery (Dash & Lily, Teen Wolf, Dragon Age II)
  • Wedge: Matt Jones (Bob Hearts Abishola, Breaking Bad)
  • Sephiroth: Tyler Hoechlin
  • Reno: Arnie Pantoja (Konosuba, Trolls, Sydney White)
  • Rude: William Christopher Stephens (The Avengers, Spies in Disguise, Mortal Kombat 11)
  • Tseng: Vic Chao (Seis Manos, Mortal Kombat X, Ben 10)
  • President Shinra: James Horan (Metal Gear Solid V, Fallout: New Vegas, Love, Death & Robots)
  • Heidegger: John DiMaggio (Futurama, Adventure Time)
  • Scarlet: Erin Cottrell (Love’s Long Journey, The Identical)
  • Palmer: William Salyers (Regular Show, Spider-Man PS4, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders)
  • Reeve: Jon Root (Call of Duty: Ghosts, Fallout 76)
  • Professor Hojo: James Sie (Jackie Chan Adventures, Uncharted)
  • Marlene Wallace: Brielle Milla (The Ellen Show, T.O.T.S.)
  • Roche: Austin Lee Matthews (Chocobo’s Mystery Dungeon, Trails of Cold Steel III)
  • Don Corneo: Fred Tatasciore (Overwatch, Fortnite, Gears of War)

Saven

Pro Adventurer
I should've known that President Shinra was Skullface from MGSV. That flew right over my head.

And I THOUGHT Heidegger sounded familiar, but I wasn't for sure. At least I now know the full "Gya ha ha ha ha!" will be done right!

ultima espio

Pro Adventurer
They didn't mention that Gideon Emery is Balthier and John DiMaggio does Wakka and Gilgamesh. I was pretty sure I heard Richard Epcar in the trailer as President Shinra, and I thought John DiMaggio was Don Corneo.

Still think Joanna Lumley would be a perfect fit for Scarlet...

FFShinra

Sharp Shinra Shill
We have someone back from 10 and from 12. I wonder if we'll have anyone back from the other games too.

Theozilla

Kaiju Member
One thing I am wondering, since it doesn’t appear that Marlene is being voiced by a adult doing a little kid voice (though I could be wrong). Does that mean it will be likely Marlene is going to be recasted (and any other recurring roles voiced by kids) by the time the last Remake installment comes (presuming Marlene will have like expanded appearances in future Remake parts)? Since kids voices change within a few years?

Last edited:

Cannon_Fodder

Pro Adventurer
One thing I am wondering, since it doesn’t appear that Marlene is being voiced by a adult doing a little kid voice (though I could be wrong). Does that mean it will be likely Marlene is going to be recasted (and any other recurring roles voiced by kids) by the time the last Remake installment comes (presuming Marlene will have like expanded appearances in future Remake parts)? Since kids voices changed within a few years?
Don't think so. By the time the last Remake part comes out (and Marlene comes back), Brielle Milla will be old enough to be an adult doing a little kid voice :monster:

But seriously, I'm expecting her to be recast.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
@Tennyo showed me this screen of the Additional Voices list from the credits. Quite a list, anybody who's anybody.

SPOILER_92439131_339856086971549_3576410591545262080_n.png

So former FF actors I've spotted: Noctis, Prompto, Cor, Ardyn, Ashe/Aranea/Shelke, Tidus, Kefka.
And amusingly, the former actors for Rufus, Reeve, and Rude.

And then geez, all kinds of other people. Vash/Nero, Faye from Bebop, 2B, 9S, Ezio/Sonic, Velvet from Tales of Berseria, Jude from Tales of Xillia, Mustang from FMA, Nurse Joy/Mai from YGO, lol. It goes on and on

Last edited:

Pizzachu

SOLDIER Fan
Cool!
Here are some other people who voiced a Final Fantasy character that I can recognize:
- Orion Acaba -- Nine
- Doug Erholtz -- Squall
- Keith Ferguson -- Basch
- Grant George -- Warrior of Light
- Jeff Schine -- Kam'lanaut
- Christopher Corey Smith -- The Emperor
- Jason Spisak -- Bartz
- Steve Staley -- Kadaj

It's funny that the voice actors for Kadaj, Yazoo, and Loz are in the Remake.

Other names that I recognize are from Kingdom Hearts:
- Richard Epcar -- Ansem Seeker of Darkness
- Kirk Thornton -- Saïx

Chris Niosi is a rather odd choice considering what had happened with his Fire Emblem role...

JBedford

Pro Adventurer
AKA
JBed
Bryce Papenbrook is Machina, Zidane, Wol from Mobius, main character from that Exvius spin-off thing, and Tiz from Bravely Default, as well as a bunch of other protags you've probably heard before. Eden Riegel also plays a bunch of FF characters, including Iris and that one narrating FFX-Will-.

Shalua's also there.

I assume the name most obscured by the text is "Sarah Williams". So Tifa from Machinabridged?

Does anyone have the full credits? Or at least just the cast? I'm a nerd about this kind of thing, but everyone who's been uploading the ending always cuts off before the part I'm most interested in!

Top Bottom