Renotology

Lightning

AKA
CrimsonLight
anyway.. for me.. use to think he and tifa are great together.. but my opinion kinda changed when i saw someone photoshop this ACC screenie...

and suddenly i think he and elena look good together buahahaha!

renoxelena.jpg

OMG! I love it!! <333 Big thanks to whoever did this <3333

But... where's Tseng's lower body part? The pic looks like he's floating. XDDDD

Lightning

AKA
CrimsonLight
I've read from Wiki that Elena likes Tseng... is it true? (I never had a chance to play FFVII... our PS got destroyed. D: )

Anyway, I still like RenoXElena, so I won't let Tseng get in the way! >:)

Valerious

Renotologist
i did play it but my memory is bad

all i remember is ... elena didnt officially say she likes him.. jus some small parts like "they're so stupid... always talking about who they like or dun like... but tseng is different!"

and shes always lookin up to him... i think tat kinda shows elena likes him alot..

plus... rude mention elena likes tseng.. so.. ahahahah.. silly girl.. shes cute

Lightning

AKA
CrimsonLight
all i remember is ... elena didnt officially say she likes him.. jus some small parts like "they're so stupid... always talking about who they like or dun like... but tseng is different!"

and shes always lookin up to him... i think tat kinda shows elena likes him alot..

plus... rude mention elena likes tseng.. so.. ahahahah.. silly girl.. shes cute

I see....... but Tseng is different! :awesome: Yes, she is cute... and a bit childish for me. lol :lol:

Valerious

Renotologist
hahahaha and she thinks reno and rude are childish

i love how the fanfics try to make reno irritate her like crazy

Lightning

AKA
CrimsonLight
hahahaha and she thinks reno and rude are childish

i love how the fanfics try to make reno irritate her like crazy

Very well then, let's conclude the three of them are all childish! XDD

If you don't mind, link some fics! I never had a chance to read those I don't have a lot of time. :( But now I have!! :joy:

Munky

Jo-licious
AKA
Jo
Reno, like Cloud, looks good on/under anyone. :lol:

Regarding the marks, I think they're deliberate scarification although they do have the appearance of being smooth like tattoos.

Valerious

Renotologist
i also think its Zack x Cloud... i mean.. come on! Cloud likes Zack more den anybody else! its obvious!

ok back to reno.. LOL!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
i also think its Zack x Cloud... i mean.. come on! Cloud likes Zack more den anybody else! its obvious!

I love how a person sporting Reno graphics is saying this. It makes me love Reno moar. :monster:

Have I posted Reno's
pores here yet
?

Edit: RETI/RENOxTIFA FTW :reptar:

Valerious

Renotologist
I love how a person sporting Reno graphics is saying this. It makes me love Reno moar. :monster:

hahaha! its true... i have never come across the idea of cloud liking tifa/aerith.. hmm maybe the girls liking cloud yes.. but not the other way round...

so .. yea.. im always thinkin zack n cloud.. they're like a couple..=x

Have I posted Reno's
pores here yet
?
Edit: RETI/RENOxTIFA FTW :reptar:
what pores!? no u haven't! quick post them!

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
hahaha! its true... i have never come across the idea of cloud liking tifa/aerith.. hmm maybe the girls liking cloud yes.. but not the other way round...

so .. yea.. im always thinkin zack n cloud.. they're like a couple..=x

Blue Siders keep coming out these days. :monster: Thank you.

CLACK FTW

what pores!? no u haven't! quick post them!

snapshot20090421235301h.jpg

Pores? :monster:

Top Bottom