Renotology

Valerious

Renotologist
Nice gift you've got there!

Kinda reminds me of what Reno said in one of his episode in Before Crisis. He would consider joining SOLDIERS if they keep getting all the cool missions hahahah!:lol:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Thank you

muah ha ha! im finally back using my office internet :whistle:
anyway welcome akemmi and xaerith :awesome:

nice aerith avatar u've got there

i do like renoxtifa and renoxelena.. but recently i got another new-found-love for renoxrufus ... in a more humor way tat is lol

happen to see a youtube video made by someone.. i think its something about tseng on a vacation when they had a problem back in shinra.. fangirls invasion (goin after rufus).. they kinda made reno kiss him.. things like tat..hhahaah its freaking hilarious.

anyone saw it? i cant have the link here cos its blocked in my office zzz..

i guess sometimes if so funny to see them together because rufus is so serious.. (same goes to tseng)... and i bet reno's driving him nuts lol

Thank you, I made the avatar myself. You're the first person to comment on it. *smiles*

I've seen it! I love how rufus calls Tseng because he is too hot and there is an air conditioning problem because all the turks have crawled into the vent to try and fix the problem and got stuck lol

I have all the videos by scorpicus favourited on my youtube account, xakemmix Tseng's vacation is one of my favourites, I also like presidential problems, if you haven't seen that one I could link you to it?

xxx

Akemmi

Valerious

Renotologist
Thank you, I made the avatar myself. You're the first person to comment on it. *smiles*

I've seen it! I love how rufus calls Tseng because he is too hot and there is an air conditioning problem because all the turks have crawled into the vent to try and fix the problem and got stuck lol

I have all the videos by scorpicus favourited on my youtube account, xakemmix Tseng's vacation is one of my favourites, I also like presidential problems, if you haven't seen that one I could link you to it?

xxx

Akemmi

Yes please do link the video! :awesome:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
You're welcome!

Oh, thanks. Someone made that for me back when ACF was still around... And I've been using it ever since.

Alot of people from ACF migrated over here, so I heard. lol

I think you should get some one to make you a avatar from here...

*points at self and smiles*

xxx

Akemmi

Alot of people from ACF migrated over here, so I heard. lol

I think you should get some one to make you a avatar from here...

*points at self and smiles*

xxx

Akemmi

I know. A lot of people did.

I could use a new set. xD If you want to make something, go ahead. The Rei Ayanami set I have is getting old. I want something the has to do with Cloud. (I am a major Cloud fan)

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
I know. A lot of people did.

I could use a new set. xD If you want to make something, go ahead. The Rei Ayanami set I have is getting old. I want something the has to do with Cloud. (I am a major Cloud fan)

Arent we all? Ok, what style do you want it in? Do you want a happy Cloud, emo Cloud, no emotion Cloud, angry Cloud, shocked Cloud,

I have loads of high quality clouf pics, or I could give you the cool pic of him from the ps3 tech demo of ff7.

Oh and what are you fav colours?

Do you want it to be a funny icon or normal? lol I take this too far.

xxx

Akemmi

Arent we all? Ok, what style do you want it in? Do you want a happy Cloud, emo Cloud, no emotion Cloud, angry Cloud, shocked Cloud,

I have loads of high quality clouf pics, or I could give you the cool pic of him from the ps3 tech demo of ff7.

Oh and what are you fav colours?

Do you want it to be a funny icon or normal? lol I take this too far.

xxx

Akemmi

To be honest, I don't care. XD

My fav colors? Check the color of my font. #BE2CBE (Kind of a light purple.)

Normal icon. And you are taking this wayyyyy to far.

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
To be honest, I don't care. XD

My fav colors? Check the color of my font. #BE2CBE (Kind of a light purple.)

Normal icon. And you are taking this wayyyyy to far.

heh heh. I'm sorry! Ok, It shall be ready tonight!

xxx

Akemmi

Valerious

Renotologist
Of course, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He0Uw-4V5iY

I know you're gonna love it. I wont give anything away, the end is the best part though. ^~

xxx

Akemmi

Muahaha!! They're so funny! I love the Shinra peeps! Thank you so much!

As for what I was saying in the earlier post, here's the link to it for those for haven't seen it.

Tseng On Vacation
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd_pmf1ZX5Q

Oookaaay... now, some Reno topics to discuss.

1. I don't remember where but I once saw a closed topic somewhere in another section talking about what Reno wears underneath. Hahaha! Boxers or something? :lol:

Another one.

2. There have some personal details for some characters in FFVII. I've always been wondering, if Reno is ever given more personal profile. What would they be?

Origin: ?
Bloodtype: ?

Apparently, I just realized Cloud is AB blood and at age 23 in AC (from the Reunion Files). Okay it's nothing new, I'm just slow. :awesome:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
^^

I'm really glad all of you like the videos. I've had them favourited for years, they are so well done. There are a lot of dates that the same person has made, like the Cloud Aerith dates except, Cloud and Sephiroth or Cloud and Zack lol. I'll link you to those if you want. Here's another one you might like for those who haven't already seen it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z73RN_KBiXY

Rufus and the Turks watch Advent Children, It's funny plus it's relevant because Reno is in it. ^o^

More on topic, some interesting info on Reno...(Kinda obvious but some might not know so I'll just post it anyways)

He is an important member of the Turks, ranking directly below Tseng.

He has two symmetrical red tattoos across his cheekbones.

He is much less attentive to dress code than his colleagues, wearing the Turk uniform but with his jacket unzipped and his shirt untucked and open-necked without a tie.

He uses a retractable, metallic stun baton, called an Electro-Mag Rod, as a weapon.

Reno also likes gossiping and is a skilled helicopter pilot.

He is voiced by Keiji Fujiwara in Japanese and Quinton Flynn in English, both of which voice Axel of the Kingdom Hearts series, who is directly identical in appearance and personality.

He activates the bombs that blow up the Sector 7 support pillar.

As for his age and height it is unknown but his birthplace is Midgar.

*phew* I can't remember if this is already mentioned in this thread but I'll post it just in case, I hope some of you find this info interesting.

xxx

Akemmi

Last edited:

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
lol I think there is a thread for parody vids, If any of us find any we should post them there, save us going off topic and pissing off the admins. lol

xxx

Akemmi

lol I think there is a thread for parody vids, If any of us find any we should post them there, save us going off topic and pissing off the admins. lol

xxx

Akemmi

Please. We can go off topic alot here. You should see the Elite Order of Cloud thread some days. XD

Oh, by the way... You done with my set yet?

Top Bottom