Replacing Inactive Staff Members. With Votes.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Well it was inevitable the n00dz would eventually be brought up in this thread. :monster:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
^ This.

A lot of good names! Let this post make it clear any of the nominated names will do a top job, in my opinion.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Anyone I would've nominated that I can think of atm already has been, so yeah. And just in case anyone's considering it, I definitely wouldn't have the free time, so no one nominate me. I barely have the time to come on here daily, and even then it's usually only for an hour or two at most.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I'm certainly willing to accept n00dz from any female willing to donate them for an endorsement. :monster:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Thanks for the thought, guys, but I'm going to have to decline being a mod again.

Good luck to everyone else, though. :)

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
Yeah I feel I haven't really changed my mind much since the last time we did this in June last year. I did consider it, but I think I'll decline a nomination.

Fangu, you've come a long way since then, and you're still awesome. Being around these forums as long as I have, it's been a pleasure seeing you n00bs grow and become principled ingredients of the community. I tip my hat to you, and the others that have joined and stayed over the last two years.

Tres, you'll make a great Admin. I consider you a prime replacement for Mako. You've been one of my favorite members here since you decided to put on the Mod suit.

Ghost, although you've turned it down, I'd like to see you on the team. Since my days on ACF, I don't think I've ever seen you lose your composure.

Carlie, just do one thing. BRING THE PAIN.

And, I suppose I'll nominate myself for Administrator of Cookies. Because...

:hugemonster:

But seriously, good luck to those nominated.

Fangu

Great Old One
Fangu, you've come a long way since then, and you're still awesome. Being around these forums as long as I have, it's been a pleasure seeing you n00bs grow and become principled ingredients of the community. I tip my hat to you, and the others that have joined and stayed over the last two years.
emmaswoon.gif

And, I suppose I'll nominate myself for Administrator of Cookies. Because...
Have all the cookies, Road. Have all the cookies. There is no position I wouldn't like to see you in. Ehrm. Forum position and such.

I vote for Tres, Shademp, Tennyo and Fangu. They are my favourite staff members! :)
Thanks for including me there, but I can confess that I do not desire to become a forum mod. I function best as a frontpage contributor, with contributor status in the forums. =)

Llike I've said before. TLS, you are a great bunch. :salute:

Unlucky

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN
I think Sprites and Unlucky would both make good mods if they're interested.

Thanks Lic, I appreciate it, but I'm gonna have to decline as well. If TLS needs any help though, may it be for projects or whatever, I'm just here :)

And so many good nominations! Voting will be tough.

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Nominated for smod:

• Mage (Shub-Niggurath)
  • Tennyo
  • AvecAloes
  • Prince Lex
  • Sprites
  • Unlucky
  • Shademp
  • Fangu
  • CameoAmalthea
  • Carlie (Aeryn Sun)
  • ForceStealer
  • Ghost X
  • Dawnbreaker
  • Gym Leader Devil
  • Alex Strife
  • looneymoon
Nominated for admin:

• Tres (Hawkeye)
  • Road (Cookie Monster)
The people crossed out have refused their nominations. Let me know if I missed anyone.

I'll probably start a voting thread for both positions in a couple days. With the smod thread, unless someone has a better idea, I'll probably make it multiple choice and let people just vote for as many people as they want, but probably only the top two candidates will be elected unless people can present us with a really good reason to elect more.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm certainly willing to accept n00dz from any female willing to donate them for an endorsement. :monster:

You have not the power to give people adminship, fuck off :monster:. (i.e. send them my way).

Also, I have carefully scrutenized Tres' n00dz and found them lacking.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
NO U! Your endorsement is invalid, mine is the only that counts.

Therefore, n00dz.

(Alternatively, large quantities of money)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I'm p. sure that if I endorse a candidate for admin, at least a few people may be swayed by it :wackymonster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I'd like to vote for all of the above :monster:

Alex Strife

Ex-SOLDIER
I accept n00dz just because.

But the moar n00dz someone sends to me, the more chances I'll vote for that person.

:monster:

Sprites

Waiting for something
AKA
Gems
I vote for everybody that has been nominated so far too and I'd also like to nominate Alex, I'm actually quite surprised he hasn't been nominated yet. He's also a very fair, level headed, non-biased and all round great contributing member here.

I noticed that I've also been nominated and I'm very flattered and really appreciate it but unfortunately I have to also decline. My activity has gone way, way down in the last few months due to work and other IRL commitments and I can safely say it's unfortunately going to continue that way. I just wouldn't be active enough to be a good mod and it wouldn't be fair when there are much better and more active members here at the moment but thank you very much for considering me <3

Top Bottom