RP Chit Chat

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
I think it's about time a chit chat thread was made for the RP section. Just a place for casual banter, prospective RPer Q&A as well as any off topic spam posts that have no legitimate purpose or place in any other thread throughout the forum. If another thread veers off topic, I'll split the irrelevant posts and dump them in here.

And no spam/postwhoring plox. :monster:

True, but words are just words on the internet, and it's easy to misinterpret their meaning, and without attaching :monster: or :awesome: something can seem a whole lot more srs than it's meant to be, and thus... drama-ey. :monster:

olawd. Even I don't have the patience for a semantics debate. Let's leave that alone. :monster:

tl;dr, don't misspell or use incorrect grammar and he'll leave you alone. :wacky:

tbh, Adri's more of a grammar nazi than I am rly. I cba with it much anymore. :monster:

I got territorial about it, wtfing everywhere and bleeding menstrual blood over the whole thread.

That's a disturbing metaphor. ;-;

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
to be merged

olawd. Even I don't have the patience for a semantics debate. Let's leave that alone. :monster:

tbh, Adri's more of a grammar nazi than I am rly. I cba with it much anymore. :monster:

That's a disturbing metaphor. ;-;

I'm jus saying. :monster:

And that's true, she is. But look at our debate over failboat and it's grammar. :monster:

It's moar or less what happened though. <_<

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
no u, I created it. :monster:

I'm splitting these last few posts and dumping them into the chit chat thread. :monster:

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
Oh I forgot, vB's post moving tool is made of epic fail.

Last edited:

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
It's there again, I tried moving the off topic posts to the new chit chat thread but it got fucked up in the end so I moved it back.

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
I got around it, now everything is as it should be. INGENUITY FTW. :monster:

You are now in the twilight zone RP Chit Chat thread. :wackymonster:

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
Who would actually stop I wonder? :awesomonster:

This is a much easier approach, at least all the bullshit has a place to go.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Pro RP tip = Don't listen to Disney music while RP writing.
IT JUST DOESN'T GEL.

Go go electro and trance.

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
Country is vile, and wtf Disney? D: I listen to certain anime opening and ending themes depending on the mood I'm trying to get into which corresponds to the mood of my character, sadly most classic rock doesn't help. ;_;

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Have you not heard Taylor Swift? She is so AWESOME.
Birthday Massacre, maudlin of the Well, Holy Roman Empire and Mothergoat make awesome Destrillian writing OSTS tbh.

For Relek I used to listen to Shiny Toy Guns and The Cinematic Orchestra.

I have motivational music playlists, not gonna lie.

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
I remember listening to a few STG songs and thinking they'd be amazing opening/ending themes for a Relek anime.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
Auuugh where did Ten go? I don't want to post anything yet because she's supposed to show up. DX

Meteo

wolf among the sheep
New tut up in the Gen info forum, let me know what you think of it, that means you Nini. :monster:

Top Bottom