• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

RP Chit Chat

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
I thought that was just removal of the clitoris :S Not that it's not still disturbing as all hell

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
There's different types. Some remove the clitories, some remove the outer labia, some remove both outer and inner labia... some remove everything and sew it all up.. some just sew it up...

I don't wanna talk about this anymore. x;

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
You don't have to worry about it. Guys have a simple snip of the hood and it's done. :monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
I wouldn't go that far, haven't you ever heard of castration anxiety? :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I looked it up. I lolled. Especially here.

In 19th century Europe, it was not unheard of for parents to threaten their misbehaving sons with castration, or to otherwise threaten their genitals, a phenomenon Freud documents several times.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
That's right, because in those cultures it is sinful for a woman to feel sexual pleasure. Only the man can, or some such. The bastards. ¬_¬

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
That's right, because in those cultures it is sinful for a woman to feel sexual pleasure. Only the man can, or some such. The bastards. ¬_¬

^yeah, that. I can understand male circumcision - it'll make your dick less likely to rot off due to filth getting under there and rotting, especially in warmer countries. But I don't get the woman type, or any other form of suppression of the opposite gender.

...I mean, get in the kitchen, woman, and stfu. :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex

I think we have found the forum's Margaret Attwood. :monster:

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
She's a hardcore feminist writer, dumbass.
Have you never heard of The Penelopiad or The Handmaid's Tale?

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I think we have found the forum's Margaret Attwood. :monster:

Well I wouldn't go that far, but come on, some of the more hardcore stuff is just sick. A lot of women die from such treatment, and they aren't even allowed to have anesthesia or so I've heard.

I remember reading about a woman who had fled here to the US and was advocating for change in the region she came from. It was a common practice, and apparently her best friend had died from it. Luckily her father was different in that he sent her to school and never forced her to get the surgery done. But then he died in some sort of accident and she was automatically put under the care of her uncle, who was all about suppressing women. He forbade her from ever going to school again and scheduled her to get the surgery done, so she ran away.

I can't remember the exact country, or where I read this story, but I remember thinking it was sick. :/

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
I remember The Handmaid's Tale, it was one of our summer reading books. I think I read the Joy Luck Club instead of THT, tho. :awesome:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Well I wouldn't go that far, but come on, some of the more hardcore stuff is just sick. A lot of women die from such treatment, and they aren't even allowed to have anesthesia or so I've heard.

I remember reading about a woman who had fled here to the US and was advocating for change in the region she came from. It was a common practice, and apparently her best friend had died from it. Luckily her father was different in that he sent her to school and never forced her to get the surgery done. But then he died in some sort of accident and she was automatically put under the care of her uncle, who was all about suppressing women. He forbade her from ever going to school again and scheduled her to get the surgery done, so she ran away.

I can't remember the exact country, or where I read this story, but I remember thinking it was sick. :/
Ayaan Hirsi Ali? Though, come to think of it, she went to the Netherlands first.

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
I remember reading similar things. When I was in Engrand there was a huge news article about a Middle Eastern girl who came to Engrand hoping to get away from the harshness of her culture. But even still, Middle Eastern families in Engrand still did the circumcision of women/young girls.

And Tennyo's right, they don't have anesthesia, some don't even have it done in a hospital. It's not even a surgery, it's a ritual for most Middle Eastern women. The girl in the article recalled how her family caught up to her and took her down to the basement, tied her to a tabletop and her Grandma did the circumcision because an older woman should do it. They just up and do it with knives... in the basement... Cutting the vagina and sealing it up...

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Ayaan Hirsi Ali? Though, come to think of it, she went to the Netherlands first.

That's quite likely. She didn't get what she wanted over here, BAWWWed and went to the States, becoming a citizen there. Then BAWWWed even more because the Dutch government didn't want to pay for her protection anymore. BAWWW.

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
Why has the RP chit-chat turned to some kinky shit about vagoos?

THIS IS NOT RP RELATED UNLESS YOU GUYS HAVE FETISHES I DON'T KNOW ABOUT?
I hear there are alot.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
BEX SHOULD MAKE HER STEAMPUNK RP SO I CAN MAKE MY LOVABLE STEAMPUNK CHARACTER

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Both of the above posts +1

Top Bottom