RufusxTifa: The hottest thing that should never happen

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
In JP, Tifa is the iniator with a staggering frecuence. Usually, it's fanfiction or doujin created by girls and for girls, but still.
Also, it depends on the pairing. But in my works, Tifa initiates like 50% of the sexytimes.
She has the highest Speed stats, after all. :monster:

Specifically for RufusTifa? I’m specifically talking about that pairing.

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Tell "your friend" that it was a very simple question with a very complicated answer.

Things were simpler in the past, my boyfriend was my inker and assistant in general. Since I tried to get up to date with all things digital, I do everything. I want to make comics so badly but script, storyboard, pencils, ink, design and layout is A LOT OF WORK. There's a reason this kind of work is usually split among three people at minimum, or mangaka style with a shitload of assistants.
I just launched a Patreon and trying to keep it updated with enough Patron-only and some public freebies and make commissions at the same time is exhausting.

So right now I write some scripts and sketch some boards because I don't have enough time. I don't know how long would it take to turn the scipts into finished comics.

The only way I could do comics now is via crowfunding for a completed book OR if I got a boost of higher tier patrons. The second option kills two birds with a stone, since I could add content regularly to my Patreon and finish a comic after enough weeks.

"They will be for sale in the future" is the most honest answer.

Last edited:

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Does Rufus cry Tifa's name there?
Maybe? :lol: I guess it depends on how long Tifa's been applying pressure on Rufus's joints. She's restraining him, but I had to take some liberties to make room for the shotguns so she is sitting on his abdomen instead of his chest, which I don't really like because I research this shit for a reason but oh well.
I doubt no one but me cares about that. :monster:

That’s.... really hot.
I'm tempted to make a short comic about this.

Al always, you can find a bigger version of this picture on my Patreon page.

Last edited:

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
How tall is Rufus again?

He doesn't have an official height, but he's taller than every Turk except Rude, who is significantly taller than even him. The Turks are all taller than Cloud, who is 5'7", so Rufus is probably like 5'11" - 6'0". I guess I could create an exact scale using Cloud, but I'm lazy.

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
I never understood the whole tall = hot thing, but I'm also 5'2", so I never had the experience of a guy being remotely close to me in height in the first place. :monster:

Top Bottom