[Rumours] Apparently, information about Part 1

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Personally, they'll never learn their lesson when it comes to games. They're more focused on the graphics and money and not so much on character development(and voice acting including not letting the original actors know they're silently fired/replaced for newer guys), story and gameplay. I hate to say it, but I think FFVII Remake is gonna be another disaster.
We do not know what all the actors have or have not been told.

leadmyskeptic

Pro Adventurer
Personally, they'll never learn their lesson when it comes to games. They're more focused on the graphics and money and not so much on character development(and voice acting including not letting the original actors know they're silently fired/replaced for newer guys), story and gameplay. I hate to say it, but I think FFVII Remake is gonna be another disaster.
You've really been getting pessimistic 'bout this lately, haven't you?? I get people's disappointment at the absence of voice actors they may have been attached to (and from what little I know about the situation surrounding the voice shakeup, its all pretty fucked up) BUT...allowing an apparent disappointment in one aspect to Jenova-Cell its way into a pre-emptive condemnation of the entire project (in your own mind, that is--which is the only thing that really counts in terms of your actual experience playing) would be a mistake, mang

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
You've really been getting pessimistic 'bout this lately, haven't you?? I get people's disappointment at the absence of voice actors they may have been attached to (and from what little I know about the situation surrounding the voice shakeup, its all pretty fucked up) BUT...allowing an apparent disappointment in one aspect to Jenova-Cell its way into a pre-emptive condemnation of the entire project (in your own mind, that is--which is the only thing that really counts in terms of your actual experience playing) would be a mistake, mang

Sorry, my bad.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Like I said earlier in the other thread, there are some sick, desperate people out there who are going to use the hype of the FFVII remake to sate their desperate thirst for attention. They'll say and do pretty much anything to leverage their falsification of facts for 5 minutes of internet fame. Which is why you should not listen to them or at least take what they say with a heaping helping of salt.

Not like me, of course. Since my older brother who lives in Japan is a lead programmer at Square-Enix and working on the Remake right as I type this. In fact, I shouldn't tell you this as we both could get into a lot of trouble but one of the optional bosses in the last episode will be Genesis, who you can find sleeping below Midgar and can awaken by carrying a Dumb Apple and the hidden lost chapter of LOVELESS you find in Modeoheim. A new location they're adding.

But that's a BIG secret. Don't tell it to anyone else outside of here, okay?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Like I said earlier in the other thread, there are some sick, desperate people out there who are going to use the hype of the FFVII remake to sate their desperate thirst for attention. They'll say and do pretty much anything to leverage their falsification of facts for 5 minutes of internet fame. Which is why you should not listen to them or at least take what they say with a heaping helping of salt.

Not like me, of course. Since my older brother who lives in Japan is a lead programmer at Square-Enix and working on the Remake right as I type this. In fact, I shouldn't tell you this as we both could get into a lot of trouble but one of the optional bosses in the last episode will be Genesis, who you can find sleeping below Midgar and can awaken by carrying a Dumb Apple and the hidden lost chapter of LOVELESS you find in Modeoheim. A new location they're adding.

But that's a BIG secret. Don't tell it to anyone else outside of here, okay?

I'm not sure if your brother is working on the Remake or not, not to say I don't believe you, but if it is true then...THAT'S SO COOL! But yeah, I'll keep it a secret...in fact, maybe you should make what you said as a spoiler so that way not everyone will find out about this.

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
I've never quite understood the logic of even attempting to prove your legitimacy if your leak is bogus. A lot of legit leakers/insiders are either one-offs who ghost immediately after dumping their info (see: FFXV leak on /v/) or are known and protected by others who won't reveal their identities (GAF/ResetEra).

Surely it's much easier to just entirely disappear and watch everyone work themselves into a frenzy over whether you're the real deal or not, rather than make yourself look a bloody fool by photoshopping a publicly available image?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
...Knew it wasn't true. Thanks.

Top Bottom