smilies anyone?

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
We should strap a stethoscope on Sephy and have him dole out medical advice.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Well, I was hoping to get them memefied first. By codes, do you mean the link that gets posted as the image or what?

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
qlrj9Nd.png
= :watchingu:
mjMumxQ.gif
= :femrage: for when we ladies are umm... yeah :awesome:
cdinvXU.png
= :okay:
4QZXCwz.png
= :fap:
yu1GeQY.png
= :alone:
DWH00VN.png
= rage is taken so... :argh: ?
Y9MAq4E.png
= :troll:
dcbqNNC.png
= :gusta:
XTf66li.png
= :derr:
2vXKFdB.gif
= :sir:
STK6hG3.gif
= :haunter: because who doesn't like a haunter using mean face :monster:

I'm still trying to find some other ones but the main rageface meme emoticon website is down so I have to find these by google >_<

And here's a couple that maybe could be forum colour converted... somehow?

PNPOsfe.png
yvoG7fG.png
B5mMOCg.png

Starling

Pro Adventurer
Aren't there FF versions of the ragefaces somewhere? If not, there should be. I don't really know what I'd call the ones I posted earlier, though if we're putting them up without adding captions or anything I was wondering if they'd be better off cropped or as they are. I guess the top could be :clipboardsephy: if no one has shorter suggestions.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
No the rage faces are just the rage faces, there aren't really FF versions of them.

Starling

Pro Adventurer
I meant in terms of redrawing like with the Haunter you posted or that variant of the feel good one Jason had as his avatar a while back.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
qlrj9Nd.png
mjMumxQ.gif
cdinvXU.png
4QZXCwz.png
yu1GeQY.png
DWH00VN.png
Y9MAq4E.png
dcbqNNC.png
XTf66li.png
2vXKFdB.gif
STK6hG3.gif

I've added all of those under the new 'rage' smiley category (see here, way at the bottom). :troll:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
All right, here are some codes, as requested by Yop. Take them or leave 'em. :monster:

eLA77W3.png
= :cheeky:

xtSClci.png
= :teeth:

yehAp16.png
= :grumpy:

ppdEg1A.png
= :happyfeisu:

eTDT1MQ.gif
= :smug:

6QpYaDG.png
= :hmm:

7AfrjwE.gif
= :mono:

FoTCcop.png
= :sadfeisu:

RdtT4Qo.png
= -__-

aIyQqZ9.png
= :gasp:

ILJ2EB7.png
= :woo:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Starling said:
I meant in terms of redrawing like with the Haunter you posted or that variant of the feel good one Jason had as his avatar a while back.

That's taken and cropped from a comic though, VG Cats or something, I think... It's not originally drawn specifically as an emote.

qlrj9Nd.png
mjMumxQ.gif
cdinvXU.png
4QZXCwz.png
yu1GeQY.png
DWH00VN.png
Y9MAq4E.png
dcbqNNC.png
XTf66li.png
2vXKFdB.gif
STK6hG3.gif

I've added all of those under the new 'rage' smiley category (see here, way at the bottom). :troll:

:megusta:

May I suggest bumping/reorganizing some of those categories? Mostly because Cookie Monster, Face palms and Misc include MASSIVE pictars and would be better served at the bottom where they can take their sweet ass time loading? Cause when I try scroll throw them all, massive monsters (both :rage: and nightmarish ones, btw wtf) keep loading and slow me down and bump my browser.

I know, I'm picky.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Okay Octo asked for shitfaced cookie monster as a smilie. I don't have photoshop, (only Lightroom, and I don't know how to use it) so if anyone wants to make it happen. Hurr:

cooki%201%20of%201.jpg

Could somebody upload a version of this smilie so that it doesn't have the white and black border at the bottom?

:cloudfacepalm:

Here is my edit, it just has to be uploaded and replace the old one in the list.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Facepalming cookie monster? :monster: I found this:

tumblr_mj6gmaI7zp1s76nr3o3_500.gif

He's either facepalming or smelling his fingers. But it could work. :wacky:

Flintlock

Pro Adventurer
Not that I think we need more smilies, but...

I made this, dunno if anyone has a use for it:
hfGb.gif

I was trying to make something the same size as the regular :) :( smileys so it wouldn't vertically stretch lines of text, but it looked horrible (resizing things at that level is pretty tricky), so I just cut off the head from the regular :monster: and edited it a bit. It still stretches the line but not by as much, I guess. :mon:

Edit: that paragraph shows the line stretching problem pretty well, lol.

(inb4 "What have you done to Cookie Monster!?")

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
^ Channy, has anyone ever told you that you are like a bottomless purse that I just keep finding old lost treasures in :wacky:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
No, but I try. :wacky:

And when I stop doing a username theme, I'm putting that in my sig. <3 :monster:

edit: also, is that why I can't seem to get rid of old sticky candies in my pockets?

Last edited:
Top Bottom