Snow White and the (Huntsman: Winter's War)

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
While Charlize Theron is highly beautiful indeed I've never been into her much.

However Chris Hemsworth is very much drool worthy with his ability to be both pretty and manly at the exact same time. :monster:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
This movie looks super cool but as much of a hottie KStew is I can't help but raise an eyebrow because Charlize Theron is pure babe. Like mega-babe.

That said Chris Hemsworth and Kirsten Stewart I would watch that sex tape.

The feel of this movie sorta reminds me of the Neil Gaiman Snow White retelling.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Theron.

Meh.

Film looks awesome regadless, excellent use of special effects.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
This clip is essentially a 5-min trailer that shows a lot of the basic plot.
(still totally awesome, but you may want to avoid it and just see the film).

Short Clips from the film:

The Evil Queen & The Huntsman

Snow White, The Huntsman, & the Troll

Holy shitcakes, I'm excited about this. Fingers double crossed that it'll end up as awesome as it seems.
It's only 3 weeks away!

X :neo:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I hate you.

Incidently I keep wanting to see this. Please tell me Snow White dies really early in the movie and never wakes up. Please.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
With everything else set up to be SO excellent in this movie, here's my opinion on Kristen Stewart:

If she can't be awesome with everything else this perfect, then there's no hope for her, but for me, she gets this chance to redeem herself.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
redeem herself from what exactly

twilight aside i have no issues with her acting tbh i'm always baffled at the amount of hate she gets

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
The only thing I've seen her in was the first Twilight film, but it was more of a general statement of "give her a chance" because even if everything else you've seen with her has been bad, it doesn't mean that she can't be awesome in this.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
i honestly think robert pattinson is way worse in those films than kristen but he makes up for it with hilarious interviews so no one really cares

OneWingedDemon

NOT AMUSED
I've seen her in a few films outside the atrocity that is twilight and I think the woman has no range and is capable of one 1 or two facial expressions. Basically, she's Kstew in all of them. She's dull and has no presence.

I suppose she's not absolutely terrible, but she isn't good.
I don't like her work and on several interviews she's come across as very unlikeable to me as well.

Like, she legit said on an interview/appearance that she doesn't have a "contrived" personality that she can amplify like "most people" on the show. Seriously, wtf? I dun care how awkward she is, she thinks she's better than everyone else.

And while I make fun of Twilight and completely understand her dislike of the material, she also puts down fans/interviewers as well. It's completely unprofessional. I don't think it makes her cool or edgy. She's had to actively put out statements saying "no gaiz, I swear I'm totally grateful for this opportunity" because she's outright dissed a shitton of people.

Bu mostly...I just think her work is shit.

Last edited:
Top Bottom