So long, and thanks for all the fish

Cat Rage Room

Great Old One
AKA
Mog
EDIT: Apparently I made a huge mistake. The concerned parties are well aware of it, but I seriously, really didn't know, and I apologize.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I don't think that's necessary. You've long been the voice of reason and "chill-and-take-a-step-back", without contributing to any grief.

Imo.

Again, though, as I moonwalk out of the thread, I wish Aaron the best of luck in his endeavors...unless they involve sabotaging the space program for some reason. I want to go to space before I die, dammit.

Take care.

Splintered

unsavory tart
Can a decent sized forum even operate without a mod/staff only section? I mean, when I worked on one, it was pretty clear that there was no way we could have total transparency, and not all discussions were even on the staff section, lots of mods had to talk to each other in chat to discuss issues.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I'm honestly totally shocked at this. You had such an active role in operating the site, it was easy to forget Yop's the one who actually owns it. It seems there was a lot of lead up to this though, and I'm going to assume the staff knew what they were doing, but nevertheless, I wish you the best and that this whole situation could've been handled better. I hope you decide to come back when you've sorted things out, it won't be the same without you.

Cabaret

Donator
Hey Aaron, I'm not going to contribute to any of this except to say that overall TLS is a well run site, far better than ACF or FFOF. I think in that we have to trust. We don't agree on a lot of things, but I think, like everyone else, your heart's in the right place and I hope being away from here helps you to see what's important to you and what you want.

I hope you will come back, but only because you have a lot of friends here and it would be a shame to turn your back on all of that. I think you're decent enough, even if you do get it wrong at times (we all do), and hope you'll be back soon with the rest of us joy riders in the back seat having a laugh. Because that's all this place needs to be, just a laugh.

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Yo Aaron, I was gone when this happened. I didn't get to say so long while you were still looking at this thread. I'm sorry for that. I don't know what the hell, and it's not important that I do really. It just sucks that it happened, for everyone. I hope like hell that all the well wishes I saw in here got taken to heart, and whatever you're doing now is making you happier than before this mess happened. You were always a cool guy to me, including telling me to stfu a few times when I did in fact need to stfu. Its flat weird not seeing a new news post every day or more without you here. But I genuinely hope its going good for you now, and that you come back here someday and tell us so. I know if you don't, you'll never even see this... but I can't imagine you coming back and NOT seeing something from me in here :monster:

TL;DR: I went AWOL from the forum and thus didn't get to say "goodbye," but I hope sometime I get to say "hello" :awesome:

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
I have quite a few words for this, but... I'll keep them to myself.

You know what I'm talking about.

However. To make light of the situation- can I have his job? Pleasssseeeeee? :D
I can be really good at it, I promise! <3

Lex

Administrator
You know this thread is months old right?

Also when we need new staff members we all nominate/ vote.

Cait Sith

Ugh! As if!
AKA
noxy
See how late to the game I am?

No need to be mean about it. :)

ANd considering the last response is 7 hours ago... Yeah.

Lex

Administrator
I wasn't being mean. It should be noted that mods can see deleted posts - I have no idea what that was about and I'm not going to talk about what it says but suffice it to say it's a good thing you deleted it. If I came off as abrasive it's because the contents of that post had the potential to cause some serious drama.

Top Bottom