So, where's everyone from?

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
Home of Robin Hood, Nottingham UK :monster:

The media has named it the gun crime capital of Britain (after London), because lies sell newspapers.
Unless you are dealing or buying drugs, in a gang or hang out in certain bad areas then your odds of getting shot are zero.

Cookie Monster

NOM NOM NOM
New York City for the most part(rated the safest big city in world, which is utter bullshit). Bronx, NY to be exact. I live right on the border between gangland and the Italians. So, if you cross the street and walk a block down, you'll probably get mugged and shot. But it's pretty cool where I'm at.

I also have a condo in White Plains, NY...which is about 20 minutes up north. That city is booming now. Donald Trump just built a new Trump Tower there, so the place is full of rich snobs. They have some great pubs up there tho.

So, I tend to hang out in Manhattan or upstate. :monster:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
We do, there's one upstate in NY. Don't remember the exact location tho. :monster:

I dunno if this is the one you're referring to, but there's one that isn't that upstate. Roosevelt's (FD) summer home is very castle-like, by the Tappan Zee bridge.
There are one or two others scattered about the country, but yeah, none like they have in Europe.

And Philadelphia for me.

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
Speaking of castles, I just found one in my town. It's so fucking awesome. :monster:

sistergrimmerin

I Ship It Because It's Cute.
AKA
Erin, Sister Grimm, not much else.
I'm currently dwelling in Connecticut, and the only thing I like about it is that we legalized gay marriage. Other than that, it's got cows, woods, and chain stores. The Chinese food is terrible, too.

null.

Pro Adventurer
I'm sure it's better than The People's Republic of Maryland. This has to be the most restrictive state I've ever been in, yet it calls itself "The Free State".

Bex

fresh to death
AKA
Bex
My name is Bexy von Spencington and I won't let anyone forget I'm from manchester.

Oh, and that I'M 15 AND I DON'T CARE WHAT MAH MOMMA SAYS AHM GONNA HAVE A BAYBEE

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
My name is Bexy von Spencington and I won't let anyone forget I'm from manchester.

Oh, and that I'M 15 AND I DON'T CARE WHAT MAH MOMMA SAYS AHM GONNA HAVE A BAYBEE

GO THE RED DEVILS! :awesome:

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
Port Angeles, Washington. We don't have many castles (None actually) but we do have a really nice national park nearby.

Top Bottom