• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Special News Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
Moo, Meuterei, Destroyer of Worlds
Ladies and gentlemen, we interrupt your regularly scheduled forum activity for a special announcement. There's been a terrible explosion at The Lifestream! We've already got a man on the scene, can you hear us, Megatron?

*scene changes to General Discussion, shaky camera focuses as best as it can manage*

Megatron: Loud and clear, boss. As you can see by the carnage, this is pretty much ground zero. We now know it was definitely a Drama Bomb, estimated at over 9,000 kilotons. There's still some shit flying around, so we may ha--*BOOM!!* OSHIT, Take cover!! Hey, keep the camera rolling! We're gonna get the pulitz--

*SHHHHHHHHHHHHHbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep :awesome:

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! EMPEROR JOKEROPOLIS RULES!!

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
What? Where?

:arr:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
There's definitely been worse in history, but today was the worst TLS has seen.

...no?

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
*audio feed kicks in, sirens can be heard in the background*

Megatron:
...are we back yet? Sweet, we're back! No video yet, the last one seems to have busted the camera pretty bad. The cleanup crew has arrived, but it looks like they're just pushing everything that's on fire into a pile so it only burns in one spot. We haven't seen any relief efforts on the scene yet.

-loudspeaker voice- MOVE ALONG, NOTHING TO SEE HERE.

Megatron: Oshit, quick, duck under the van!

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
this is reminding me of cloverfield.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Maybe we should start roleplaying Cloverfield?

I want to be the girl.

EDIT: GOD DAMNIT DACON, HOW MANY SECONDS AHEAD OF ME WAS THAT

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
It's what you get for living on the colonies.

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
The resident therapist must chime in: Ugh. :awesome:

Megatron;62862[B said:
Megatron:[/B] ...are we back yet? Sweet, we're back! No video yet, the last one seems to have busted the camera pretty bad. The cleanup crew has arrived, but it looks like they're just pushing everything that's on fire into a pile so it only burns in one spot. We haven't seen any relief efforts on the scene yet.

... As resident therapist, I have now entered the scene. :lol:

Honestly, though - I hope things will calm down; tonight has been ... odd.

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
Well, it looks like the forum is slowly healing (I think), so hopefully this'll be the worst night TLS encounters. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
This wasn't as bad as all that :monster:

Megatron

tits or gtfo
AKA
... As resident therapist, I have now entered the scene. :lol:

Megatron: Wow, I wish you guys could have seen that... Dave, GET THE CAMERA FIXED ALREADY! ...some crazy lady just walked up into the middle of the fray. A looter carrying a TV damn near knocked her skull in before he noticed she was there. Now I think she's trying to talk to the fire :awesome:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
Megatron: Wow, I wish you guys could have seen that... Dave, GET THE CAMERA FIXED ALREADY! ...some crazy lady just walked up into the middle of the fray. A looter carrying a TV damn near knocked her skull in before he noticed she was there. Now I think she's trying to talk to the fire :awesome:

... I wouldn't be surprised! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom