• Due to datamining of the demo files, substantial leaks are now everywhere. As a reminder, some of these are in-development screenshots and may point to events that aren't going to be in the final game. Some of them are clearly going to be in the game. The TLS stance is this: Any thread which will contain discussion on the leaked images/ details must clearly contain [SPOILERS] within the title. Anything within those threads does not need to be spoiler tagged. Any POST anywhere on the board containing spoilers must be spoiler tagged or it will be removed and warned. Please report this where you see it. Let's try to make sure everyone can still freely post until everyone has a chance to play this game please!

Square charging for 1st class edition preorders early

Trainer Red

... ... ...▼
AKA
Climhazzard

Keep an eye on your e-mails because Square REALLY wants to make sure you're committed, I guess.

Apparently you are asked even if you chose to debit already. Not sure if all regions affected.

Edit: Someone already put it in another thread but to be honest it should be here as well
It did occur to me much later to post in this thread too, but you beat me to it lololol

Trainer Red

... ... ...▼
AKA
Climhazzard
The other email's addressed to US customers. (The email starts off with "Important Update regarding your FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE order (notice for customers located in the US)") I assume for EU and other regions it's safe to say you don't need to opt-in on your preorder.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Why the heck would it be different between regions? Sheesh, what is Square up to? I just had to opt in myself and I already paid!
Same, it has to be due to some state law or something. I dunno, you'd think the fact it's been paid for already would be confirmation to deliver the goods I paid for, but apparently Square just really wanted to be sure I still wanted it... After paying for it. :monster:

Top Bottom