• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Square charging for 1st class edition preorders early

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red

Keep an eye on your e-mails because Square REALLY wants to make sure you're committed, I guess.

Apparently you are asked even if you chose to debit already. Not sure if all regions affected.

Edit: Someone already put it in another thread but to be honest it should be here as well
It did occur to me much later to post in this thread too, but you beat me to it lololol

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
The other email's addressed to US customers. (The email starts off with "Important Update regarding your FINAL FANTASY VII REMAKE order (notice for customers located in the US)") I assume for EU and other regions it's safe to say you don't need to opt-in on your preorder.

Last edited:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Why the heck would it be different between regions? Sheesh, what is Square up to? I just had to opt in myself and I already paid!

Same, it has to be due to some state law or something. I dunno, you'd think the fact it's been paid for already would be confirmation to deliver the goods I paid for, but apparently Square just really wanted to be sure I still wanted it... After paying for it. :monster:

Misterbadguy

Phantom Lord
AKA
METEODRIVE
Can also confirm - a few friends of mine were charged this morning. Now it just remains to be seen what, if anything, they're doing to get around the issue of having to ship orders out to be posted on a UK bank holiday.

Top Bottom