Star Wars Anthology Films (Rogue One, Han Solo, etc.)

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Super off-topic, but why do you think the newscaster said that last thing at the end?

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
It's a full-disclosure kind of thing to avoid any accusations of dishonest bias in the coverage (whether that be in the act of doing coverage or the specific content). NPR does the same thing when discussing an organization or person who has provided donations.

IIZVSfQ.jpg

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Can I just say that that line / subplot was corny as fuck? Thanks :monster:

I was actually glad to see it, because by Episode IV there's a lot of talk about the Force being a hokey ancient religion, but absolutely none of the prequels portray it as being perceived that way. We only ever see it from the Jedi's point of view where it's being treated as very much real. With the Guardians of the Whills being introduced, we finally get a point of view that validates that sort of sentiment taking hold in the Galaxy at large, and gives more perspective for how non-Force-Users look at the idea of the Force and like what we see with Lor San Tekka in the start of TFA for a post-Jedi galaxy.

EDIT: On another note, there's some cool soundtrack stuff going on: https://twitter.com/bobbyrobertspdx/status/820822717284773888

X :neo:

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
I just can't get over how much screentime they gave him. His face would look good in a CG movie a la Kingsglaive but interacting with real people makes it so jarring. =/

Seriously not a fan.

Top Bottom