Star Wars Anthology Films (Rogue One, Han Solo, etc.)

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Krennic said:
“The POWER that we are dealing with here is, immeasurable.”
ro-screenshot-7.jpg

X :neo:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X

The U-Wing went through 781 iterations. Also, other cool stuff in Doug Chiang's interview.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
THE KYBER CRYSTAL IS WHITE IT MEANS IT HAS BEEN PURIFIED AND IT ONCE BELONGED TO A DARK SIDERRRRRRRRRRR

Or at least I think so. :monster:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
THE KYBER CRYSTAL IS WHITE IT MEANS IT HAS BEEN PURIFIED AND IT ONCE BELONGED TO A DARK SIDERRRRRRRRRRR

Or at least I think so. :monster:

I'm thinking that it could also be that it might've been harvested while still in its natural state but never attuned to a Force user of any kind – given that they're weaponized on the Death Star & her dad is involved with building it. Also very curious about her mom now.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Where did that damn crystal come from. :watchingu:
I suppose by the time Rogue One takes place, kyber crystals would be hard to come by? I'm not sure how thoroughly Sidious scrubbed the universe to acquire them.

Or maybe it's one o' them there memory crystals that's normally contained inside of a holocron! :monster:

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Where did that damn crystal come from. :watchingu:
I suppose by the time Rogue One takes place, kyber crystals would be hard to come by? I'm not sure how thoroughly Sidious scrubbed the universe to acquire them.

Or maybe it's one o' them there memory crystals that's normally contained inside of a holocron! :monster:

I think that Star Ward.com mentioned something about this a little bit back. I'll try and remember to hunt it down after seeing a movie tonight.

Ghost X

I'm seeing this on the 16th. I'm hoping that...
the "good guys" become the Knights of Ren.

Nanaki Skywalker

Kate Lord of the Sith
AKA
Tarkatan Trash
My cousin got tickets for...I don't know how many of us...for the 5:30 showing on Friday. Her oldest son turns 8 that day.

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
I meant to text my ex about going to see it this week but been busy and the date kinda crept up on me. He better not blow me off - we made a sacred pact. Which he held me to last year!

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Seen it.

Certainly the best take on how the Rebels got the plans, the best blind Jedi (Donnie Jen does phenomonal work in the role). And Tarkin and Vader deliciously brutal.

Felt short, would've liked more time with the crew as a team given how everyone dies.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Just saw it. It was good imo.

Would've liked it to go more in-depth with some of the characters.

Was cool seeing a modern take on classic trilogy stuff though.

Michael Giacchino did his best John Williams impression.

I don't know if my mind was playing tricks on me but I swear at one point in the rebel base the PA said "General Syndulla, please report to [somethingsomething]"

I wasn't paying attention to the background shit though so I could be totally wrong. I am probably wrong. Would be neat for them to namedrop SW Rebels stuff though.

Edit: So I just googled it and others heard it too!

Edit2: Apparently the Ghost is in this movie but I didn't see it.

I didn't know Tarkin was gonna be in this. His CG face falls into the uncanny valley though. Not as bad as young Jeff Bridges in Tron Legacy but still creepy as shit. CG Leia too.

Some of the original pilots from ANH are in this too but I think that was reused footage.

Vader is in this for like five minutes although he uses them to wreck a few rebels and it's glorious.

He's got a lair on Mustafar(?) and it's essentially Mordor :monster:

Last edited:

Happy Little Lemon

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Sledged
Had a good time watching this, I didn't go into it with any expectations and was happy with what I got.
It did feel a bit short to me when normally in the cinema I get uncomfortable sitting so long and any film seems to go on forever, but we had been drinking a bit before (and during - pro tip: a Barbour coat is the go-to item for all your smuggling needs :monster: I mixed a few cocktails in jars and loaded up the pockets of that sucker! They were Star Wars themed cocktails so it was all above board :P) so I thought maybe that was why but since other people said that I guess it's valid. Enjoyed the easter eggs, fucking loved Tarkin once I got over the initial 'yargh' reaction to the CGI. I wasn't totally blown away or anything, but yeah, good. My friend was a bit more meh than me, or I assume he was, as he spent more time reviewing the behaviour of the other people in the theatre than the film :lol:

edit; had to fix deliberately spelling Tarkin wrong because I was too drunk to remember that no one here is going to get that in-joke. Duh :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom