• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Star Wars: Episode 7, 8... and BEYOND!

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
1s193j6mlh241.jpg

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Uh, apparently there's some controversy over some possibly fake spoilers for TROS detailed in, or all things, a German Burger King Ad? Whuh?
Probably my favorite comment from someone in reaction to all this was from someone on Reddit: "This is the weirdest time to be alive as a Star Wars fan."

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Maybe the package also includes all the Star Wars shows? Although I don't think that can justify the price.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
That was a good movie! I loved Poe, Finn and Rey finally being on an adventure together, this is one of the few movies in the Saga that sees C3P0 put too decent use. The other droids aren't quite as lucky but B2 is still adorable. Adam Driver does a standout job, his body language changes so noticably when he's acting as a good guy. Abrams does a great job of depicting a galaxy that still has fight and free will left in it, but doesn't pull punches on how it failed to stand up for itself in the Last Jedi.
The Palpatine stuff wasn't that interesting to me but hey, we needed a plot, it's not just another Death Star, you gotta give it that much. Finn had a shaky third act, like the movie had trouble deciding which girl his interactions are most important with (the answer is Poe obviously) Chewy's reaction to Leia's death really brought tears to my eyes, just like Han's.
Last scene ended pretty on the nose, why do you care what Rey's last name is, lady?? Feels added on to justify the title after the movie is already over.

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
I just hope the cast and crew get through the inevitable rage okay...

I'd read leaks in advance, partly because I didn't think they were real. I'm still not sure if that was a good decision or not.

It's...okay. If there's a failing I think it could be listening to the fans too much, threads get dropped from TLJ that could have led somewhere.

Also, Hux is low key awesome, successfully hiding his thoughts from a telepath.

Last edited:
Top Bottom