Strike in the Night - Lightning Fanclub

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
lightning01.jpg

Sorry it's such shitty quality, I'll try and find a better version tomorrow.

And this is from Lake Bresha when they're first surrounded by PSICOM and Lightning's all TAUNT TAUNT and guard is like HERP DERP LET ME COME CLOSER SO YOU CAN DISARM ME and Lightning is like SEXY SMIRK because she's badass and she knows it and she then proceeds to kick everyone's ass.

:awesome: fucking love that scene

Edit: tennyo already said it and this is why i really need to start responding to posts faster

Editedit:

I'd like to see her break through a wall and punch him for thinking about entering the room.

Even if she wasn't even in that room.

Obligatory:

koolaidman.jpg

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
So I found pretty much the best thing ever:

And the second greatest thing ever:

And also dat sexy Lightning scene:

lightning.gif

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
She sure as hell is. Reposted to avoid cluttering the Dissidia thread with fangirl spam, reaction to Light's gameplay in English:

fdvdxd.gif

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
note to self: make a tumblr account to keep track of stuff.

There was a video there of English Light VA at some award show, with a l'Cie brand where Lightning has hers.

strange new feelings :sadpanda:

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Yes, it was this one:

Love when she says she loves voice acting because you can go to work with messy hair, no makeup and wearing just jeans and a t-shirt :D

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Well she seems...awesome as hell. I love the l'Cie brand, that's pretty great. I feel a bit silly for not noticing that Liara and Lightning were the same voice actress. And she did an excellent job as both.

I like Lightning even more now, thanks for that.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I always figured that Lightning's brand was in a far more risque spot on her boob, considering that we never see it.

That was always pretty lulzy, especially when Fang was all invading her personal space to check it out.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I always figured that Lightning's brand was in a far more risque spot on her boob, considering that we never see it.

That was always pretty lulzy, especially when Fang was all invading her personal space to check it out.

Lightning is very shy when concerning her personal space, so I think she would have been enbarrassed even if her brand was in the base of her neck.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Well I guess she'll never be in another game again, cause I ain't stoppin! :awesome:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
Cissnei, Aqua, Beatrix, Lightning, Shalua, Quistis, Paine, and Tifa...it is an exotic alliance all right... :monster: I guess they're some of the more rough and tumble FF chicks?

Top Bottom