Strike in the Night - Lightning Fanclub

Somewise

Still at Large
Screenshots

I've set up a Photobucket account and re-uploaded the shots, cleaned them up a bit and added bits and pieces I could get around. It proves to be a more convenient place to update and organise than Imageshack, so I'll stick to it instead. I'm trying to get some better vids at the moment, see if I can squeeze any new or better shots out of them. Should take awhile, though.

I'll leave those on Imageshack up, but due to technical difficulties I don't think I'll post anything new up again. My account on Photobucket is named the same as here, if you want to have a look. I'll drop a note here if I make any progress, anyway.

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
14dj3fc.jpg

vecdad.jpg

2cht5xs.jpg

Last edited:

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
I've only just realized that the hot chick with Keith Apicary @ 2:45 and 5:30 is Lightning's VA:

One moar reason to love Lightning! :awesomonster:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Yes and no. The art director of Deus Ex (whatever that is) and whoever did the FF13 art did an art trade and showed them off as some sort of convention. The Deus Ex guy did that Lightning art, the FF13 art guy did some Deus Ex art.

Somewise

Still at Large
Shots

Uploaded a slight batch of rips from XIII-2 trailers and a set of fan art made by SerenaKaori87, all on Photobucket. Other stuff is somewhat stalled, got the material I wanted, but I'm kind of stuck on one of the wikis. I hope to get around to do 1 chapter at a time not to hold off what's already cooked up.

FFXIII-2Frame1803.jpg

Miscit_all_beginns____by_serenakaori87-d4aahev.jpg

Somewise

Still at Large
Shots

More rips uploaded, 864 files in total now. Pretty much all bits and pieces I have sorted at the moment. Chapters 3+ aren't sorted yet so there's more work to be done, but there are occasional fine quality vids decompiled. Updates include new shots and quality improvements for (no links yet):

• Chapter 1 (done)
  • Chapter 2 (done)
  • Chapter 3
  • Chapter 4
  • Chapter 7
  • Chapter 11
  • Chapter 12
  • FFXIII-2
Chapter_04076_8Frame19582.jpg

Somewise

Still at Large
Shots

2 more chapters've been processed. 3rd &#8594; and 4th &#8594;. Better quality mostly: more sharpness, less saturation; on top of that extended frame sets for more slightly different angles (those details <_<), a few more scenes, plus I got rid of some awkwardly looking ones I missed during filtering (probably brought a new set of those instead). Even though they're better than those before, and both batches were ripped from so called full HD, I can hardly call them that. :3

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
I like how in the last one she has some kind of headband with feathers and beads tangled on her leg-pouch. I wonder if Firion gave her a token of affection :monster:

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
No posts in 2 weeks?

Change that, Isamu Kamikokuryo (art director for FFXIII/-2 and guy who did Light's XIII-2 design) sketch of Lightning:

rwbuC.jpg

Somewise

Still at Large
Screenshots

Time for a bump.

Guess what? Yes, got around to *cough* finish re-furnishing Chapter 5. Surprisingly, I finally got it done. 207 files give or take, but not really much to it, just better quality, the chapter's content feels insipid for the most part. Vids are better anyway. Maybe has something to do with camera angles, not so good for shots alone.

Somewise

Still at Large
Screenshots

Bumping with another quality and quantity update, if anybody is still into that. Chapter 7 and Chapter 9 this time. It has surprisingly turned out to be a chunk at the size of a half a thousand files worth about 12 MB in total, mostly due to extended amounts of frames from virtually the same angles.

Top Bottom