Strike in the Night - Lightning Fanclub

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Forcestealer said:
Indeed she is. As the women in this series seemed to be getting progressively more either animu(Vanille) or unlikable (Ashe), it was nice to see a character that gives the likes of Celes and Tifa a run for their money as the best heroines of the series.

Shut your face, Force. Just because you know Ashe would smash your balls if you tried to proposition her, doesn't mean she's unlikeable.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Lightning is certainly a bitch. That's why she's awesome.

And so is Ash.

It's like people aren't content with FFXII being one of the best installments in the franchise, people have to make shit up about it to feel complete. What the fuck?

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
She backhands Fang after Fang tells her that is was because of her and Vanille not completing their Focus that Serah became a l'Cie.

I don't know what chapter it is, but it's when you're trying to get to Hope's house in Palampolum, just after the scene with Hope going all stabby-stabby at Snow.

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
This is just the crown jewel of the sexeh. Google "Lightning Fang" and see the results with image filters off. Screw VanillexFang, we need a LightningxFang club for this stuff. That and equally sexeh fanfics... Anyway...

443795%20-%20Final_Fantasy_XIII%20Lightning%20Oerba_Yun_Fang.jpg

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
HDU
357rozd.gif

lol jk.

OH MY GOD RIGHT CLICK SAVE
that is seriously the best scene ever, i stood up and cheered.

both ashe and vanille are fucking awesome okay. D: sure vanille acts like ~sugar and rainbows~ but then again it's pretty obvious 90% of this is a farce, and this is the same girl who gives a gun to a child, and oh yeah was chosen to be the harbinger of fucking destruction and has a death wish for most of the game. i think they vapid animu genki chick only goes so far with her.

also i am confident if lightning and ashe ever met they would have a contest to see who's penis was bigger.

Raquelborn

"I slice your ass in 4."
AKA
Raq, Raquel.
Ashe was like a dried up bitch. There was nothing flavoured about her personality, not like I disliked her. She just isn't as likeable or relatable or sexy as Lightning.

This is just the crown jewel of the sexeh. Google "Lightning Fang" and see the results with image filters off. Screw VanillexFang, we need a LightningxFang club for this stuff. That and equally sexeh fanfics... Anyway...

Someone do it! I have found awesome fanfics to contribute already.

Splintered

unsavory tart
I didn't find Ashe likeable at all. Then again I didn't like Lightning until a little later in the game. I suppose I like my assholes with a little edge softness. Like how Lightning stomped around as hbic but also carried a protective streak over Hope, or her genuine dismay over Serah's fate. Ashe was kind of a dry character, but so was a lot of FFXII (not knocking it, I actually loved XII)

I also kinda found Vanille obnoxious as well, although most of it could be the voice. Oddly enough though that I didn't hate any time they (Vanille and Ashe) were on screen, probably because as much as I didn't like their characters, I thought their stories were incredibly well done. So there's an element of respect. Snow was a shit character with a shit story, so I just hated him.

But uh, yeah. Lightning is awesome, I think she's one of the better protagonists tbh.

Last edited:

ForceStealer

Double Growth
It's like people aren't content with FFXII being one of the best installments in the franchise, people have to make shit up about it to feel complete. What the fuck?

:tidus:

:monster:
Seriously though, where is the Lightning-punching-snow gif? Or one that says "stfu" :P

Last edited:

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
Also, random. It's hard to deny Lightning is cool, but in terms of her design, well...in case anyone hasn't noticed yet, she looks a bit familiar.

Elfe-Lightning.png

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
This just proves that Elfe is also a bamf.

Although if someone could explain why there seems to be a carpet sticking out from under her shirt I would be much obliged.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
what did Elfe even DO? I never really caught up with BC.

also Fang/Lightning is a shit pairing. dealwithit.jpg

Splintered

unsavory tart
Fang/Lightning is the only pairing that I can sort of like in XIII. Everything else smells like lolita/shouta.

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
They would have awesome sex but personality-wise their relationship would be a hot mess.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
ngl i can't wrap my head around butch chicks in a relationship. it's like the height of dysfunction.

anyway, lightning's soulmate is lebreau. search your feelings, you know this to be true.

Top Bottom