• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Supernatural

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Administrator
Which is what happens to me with this show :monster:

I feel like they sit in the writers room and are like... oooo this is quite a cool episode proposal, lets wedge that in somewhere to pad out the season. Wrong way to go about things :desu:.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
so this is a club dedicated to anime too, right?

just trying to make sure here : P

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Anything Supernatural related really.

I recently started rewatching it because I want to catch up with the show - I heard it got even more ridiculous but I decided, meh, fuck it I'm really curious as to what's going on. I'm in the middle of season 2 remembering the good times. I'll probably come back here bitching once I hit season 8.

Lex

Administrator
Say what you want about this show, but the fact that they still use "Carry on Wayward Son" (which also happens to be a secret favourite classic song of mine) to recap at the end of every season never fails to give me shivers.

I'm glad the season 9 finale doesn't lack it. Anyway, off to watch the finale. May post with thoughts when I'm done. Next season HAS to be the last season, am I right?

Cabaret

Donator
I thought the show ended perfectly at the end of season 1.

But I'm glad it went on. I got a ton of catching up to do, I think I'm on season 7, yikes!

Lex

Administrator
Yeah so the season 9 finale was pretty coo.

EDIT: Seriously, people should get caught up and watch it.

Last edited:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
No spoilers please. :sweatdrop: I've only seen up to Season 9 so far.

I do so love this show, though. It constantly gets a chuckle out of me.

Lex

Administrator
lololololol

Another fanpisode and I'm lmao'ing so so hard because they're talking about shipping again and they're debating the "Destiel" shipping name.

Sam: Shouldn't it be Deastiel? ... Casdean?
Dean: Shut up

EDIT: AHAHAHAHA OMG SO FUNNY IT'S PAINFUL
EDIT 2: And oddly touching.

Know how I've said a few times that this show forgets its own canon? Well this episode proves they actually didn't, they just ignore it (is that worse?) Also there's a cameo at the end that's been coming for years. Literally years.

EDIT 3: Oh it was the 200th episode, that's why it was so good.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
Episode 4 of season 11 (yes this show is still going)

This entire episode is about the Impala and it's the best episode there's been since the last one I posted about. The camera literally hasn't left the car yet. It's oddly claustrophobic but it's self aware and I'm impressed with it.

Lex

Administrator
I actually cried during the season finale. The last five episodes have been the best of the show's entire run. Took them six years to come up with a storyline that's as good as the original season 1-5. Wow. Specifically the latter half of this season was just excellent, and the last four or five episodes are epic.

10/10

Lex

Administrator
Here's an image of the rating for every episode of supernatural based on imdb score, sorted by season with trendlines:

QnajSyz.png

Look at season 11's ratings. I'd agree it was that good. One particular episode (S11E20) ties Swan Song (season 5 finale) for the highest rated episode ever, and for good reason.

If you like Supernatural, watch season 11.

AvecAloes

Donator
I've only seen a random handful of episodes, but I've liked what I have seen. Worth starting at the beginning and watching through?

Lex

Administrator
Episode discussion is definitely allowed here, as long as it's properly spoiler tagged.

For example, I watched the season 13 finale last night, and oh boy
was it good. I can't believe they've had Dean agree to be Michael's vessel after 8 years lmao. I really enjoyed this season, it was almost as good as last season and that's really saying something. Looking forward to seeing what they do with S14 in October.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
ok then:

ep 6:

this episode was pretty cool. the leviathans and not knowing how to kill them is interesting. the scene when jensen and jared act as the leviathans was effortless and had me absolutely fooled. perfectly directed tbh. i'll never understand why this show wasn't moved to cable and stays on CW.

ep 7:

this was actually pretty cool. i was just thinking how much they needed to go back to their roots of demons and ghosts and this one is a ghost case! it wasn't weak either, like a thrown bone. sam is pissed off at dean, but i'm on dean's side of not trusting amy. although i wouldn't have killed her, i would have killed her son because there's no guarantee he would follow what his mother swore.

btw:
Dean:You got someone you can go to? You ever kill anyone? Well, if you do, I'll come back for you.
Boy:The only person I'm gonna kill is you.
Dean:Well, look me up in a few years. Assuming I live that long.
Boy:Yes, sir.
that scene gave me legit chills.

ep 8:

THIS episode extremely angered me. becky was a potential rapist and sexual harasser. the entire time she controlled sam was disgusting and completely unnerving. not only that, the episode's direction made it seem like it was something funny when if the roles were reversed the show would probably be cancelled. IN ADDITION that the episode made sam nice to his sexual creeper. like NO. he should have left her immediately. all kinds of hell no on that part of the episode.

THE GOOD PARTS:
we get to see crowley again, who is more badass than annoying this time around.
dean's little "friend" who helped him. i liked him. my mother wanted him to come back a few times here and there between the series, which i totally agree with. speaking of disappearing characters, whatever happened to that boy who was essentially God in S5(or 6)? he should come back as an early adult and help them sometimes.
and i'm still bitter against cassie's non appearance as well...

ep 9:

man, i had doubts on that sandwich in the first place. how disgusting. although, even though dean wasn't affected for long, why wasn't he desperate to have it like the other people? or i guess it needs to be consumed more for it to work.

ep 10:

nothing more to say except that dean and sam are orphaned yet again. i knew that bobby had always loved the boys like sons but now i get to see just how much he REALLY loved them. running out the door for one last message...awesome love you bobby.

dean's crushed face was just too much to be filmed. his father and bobby were the only ones he could depend on for being strong and all his vulnerabilities were completely exposed. that shot of him and sam just staring at bobby's body in the room was so pathetic and lonely, looking back on it now they looked like lost children.

ep 11:

i have to be honest, i couldn't think straight this episode. in my opinion i don't believe the writers should have made dean have a semi-relationship with a child. he's way too much on an emotional hell roller coaster to even pay attention to anyone besides the only family left in his life. anyway, i don't care how much of a good hunter the kid was, she should have be written later on in the season, not the direct episode after bobby was murdered FPS.

also i'm going to assume that dean's smile at the end is up for interpretation, but for me it's just one of those "I'm so damn happy my brother is alive and with me" appreciation smiles. because for myself it spoke to me in that way.

also FUN FACT: because the previous season was so heavy (cass dying and all) and gritty - yet another reason why it should be on cable - i had straght up dropped the show for a while. and when me and my mother binge it just for a little bit today, i want to quit again lol. bobby's beath gutted me man. i had read the spoiler like 3x before it happened but i forget spoilers easily (if i put my mind to it) and besides, i don't think that it would make the way he went any easier even if i didn't forget. i had no idea i adored bobby like that until he was gone. i was so bummed out i had a rock in my gut for an hour and i had to watch something else to get me out of such a terrible mood.

anyway, that's it for the discussion. idek when i will be watching it again tbh lol. my mother feels the same.

T@ctic

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Orah, Iju
https://www.tvguide.com/amp/news/supernatural-the-benders-horror/

omg YES thank you so much for being in my feed article! the benders is my favourite episode OF THE ENTIRE SERIES and funnily enough it has nothing to do with the supernatural. dean says a line that stayed with me all this time later (i'm on S10 i believe) "Ghosts and monsters I understand. People are crazy." even ackles himself still finds it cemented in his heart. very well done episode.

Lex

Administrator
Dunno if anybody here still watches this but it's on it's actual last season now (finally, some might say) and I haven't seen the last one yet (which would be season 14).

I went to go watch it there (willing to pay for it and everything!) and there's literally no way to do it in the UK. It's not on any streaming sites, it hasn't aired on any terrestrial channels (yet) and you can't even pay per episode on Prime, Google Play or iTunes (UK). Yo ho ho I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom