T&A; Tifa and Aerith

Maybe it's two versions of the same meme, which is why they look alike? I don't know, I don't really know memes.

Anyhow - collective wisdom of FFVII fandom, can you help me? I need to know whether there is any evidence anywhere that Aerith went topside more than once to sell her flowers. Is it possible when Cloud bumps into her on Loveless Avenue, it is the first and only time she's ever been above the plate?

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Maybe it's two versions of the same meme, which is why they look alike? I don't know, I don't really know memes.

Anyhow - collective wisdom of FFVII fandom, can you help me? I need to know whether there is any evidence anywhere that Aerith went topside more than once to sell her flowers. Is it possible when Cloud bumps into her on Loveless Avenue, it is the first and only time she's ever been above the plate?

Nothing in either English game script contradict the notion, afaik. Don’t know about the other entries in the Comp, but Remake is still fresh in the mind and the OG’s never gettin’ outta there.

True to my habit of asking the question first and then solving it myself afterwards, I remembered that
1. She appears above plate in chapter 24 of Before Crisis
2. In the new novella that came out with the Remake, she is portrayed as selling her flowers on a regular basis outside the Sector 8 station.

Yumelinh

Pro Adventurer
Last edited:
Top Bottom