T&A; Tifa and Aerith

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
TIFF FINISH IT. IT'S SO AWESOME SO FAR. ;O;

On another note; so I've been addicted to F+tM as of late and therefore, have been using the album as inspiration to write! The first song on the album is so AerTi omg.

;O;

And I had a dream
About my old school
And she was there all pink and gold
And glittery
I threw my arms around her legs,
(Came to weeping, came to weeping)

Then I heard your voice as clear as day,
And you told me I should concentrate,
It was all so strange,
And so surreal,
That a ghost should be so practical.

Only if for a night
And the only solution was to stand and fight,
And my body was loosing all the sattelites,
But you came over me like some holy life,
And I know the whole story,
You're the only light

Only if for a night

The grass was so green against my new clothes,
And I did cartwheels in your honour.
Dancing on tiptoes,
My own secret ceremonials,
Before the service began.
In the graveyard, doing handstands.

And I heard your voice as clear as day,
And you told me I should concentrate ,
It was all so strange,
And so surreal,

Only if for a night.
And the only solution was to stand and fight,
And my body was loosing all the sattelites,
But you came over me like some holy life,
And I know the whole story,
You're the only light.
Only if for a night.

Ooohh, Oooooohhhh, Woah-woah-woah.

My doh, my dear, my darling,
Tell me what all this sighing's about,
Tell me what all this sighing's about.

And I heard your voice as clear as day,
And you told me I should concentrate,
It was all so strange,
And so surreal,

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
OMG when i heard this i knew in my soul it was an aeris ship song but i couldn't decide which ship

FLORENCE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY EMOTIONS

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
IKR?! It can fit Clerith, too, but for some reason, AerTi came to my mind first.

Either way, it's an Aerith shipping song! :D

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I swear whenever writing Aeris fic Florence or Death Cab always works, it's like they just write songs for her.

Kobato

Pro Adventurer
tumblr_ltslim13SG1r1q394o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lu3id8TsrI1r1q394o1_500.jpg

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
I wrote a little sappy one-shot as a challenge on tumblr. :3

You don’t see many flowers in this part of the city…

Who would want to open a flower shop here?

These were the slums. The only thing people cared about were weapons, booze, strippers and materia. The person opening up a flower shop in sector seven might as well just close up now. This was a death sentence for something like that. Not to mention, flowers didn’t grow in Midgar, especially in this part of the city. Where would they even get their stock?

I couldn’t believe my ears when I heard about it. Some woman buying out the store across from 7th Heaven to sell flowers. I can’t imagine how she’d be able to afford it. I felt bad for the poor soul, not knowing what she was getting herself into. Or maybe she was really just that naive?

Either way, I had to see it for myself. I couldn’t help it. I needed to meet her, to understand what sort of person would do something like this. It happened when I had closed the bar for the night. It was awfully late and I was dead tired from dealing with the last few drunks that needed to leave. I usually had to haul them into the cabs myself and they weren’t exactly the skinniest men.

Once all that was taken care of, I noticed the light in the flower shop was still on. The store hadn’t officially opened yet and it was well past midnight. I closed up shop, cleaned up and filled up a large canteen with some tea. I grabbed two mugs and the remnants of the fudge cookies I had baked the other night and headed out. I walked outside and made my way to the soon to be flower shop directly across the street. It was still in the run down, the sign still reading Earl’s Beer & Grub. He hadn’t been much competition for the 7th Heaven and I suppose it was partially my fault that he was out of business.

Business was business, nothing personal. A girl’s gotta make ends meet somehow.

The windows had the blinds drawn but light seeped passed crevices and illuminated the dark street. I went up to the glass door, which was also covered in brown paper, and knocked a few times. I heard movement from inside and then a single jade green eye staring at me from a little peephole in the paper. I smiled and showcased the goods.

Before I knew it, the door was unlocked and I was greeted by her.
I was expecting a lot of things. I was expecting someone bone skinny. Slum ridden. Poor. Like the rest of us. What I got was a girl beaming with life. She smiled at me and loose brown curls fell from the high bun she had atop her head in a messy array. She was wearing a lovely pink dress and silver bangles on her wrists. A cute pink ribbon held her bun together and she had to brush her bangs behind her ears.

“Hi there! I’m Aerith Gainsborough.” She said, smiling up at me.

I smiled back and returned the greeting, “Hi! Nice to meet you, I’m Tifa
Lockhart. I run the bar across the street. I just closed up shop and saw that your lights were on. I figured you could use a late night snack and maybe some company?”

The girl eyed the plate of fudge cookies with a maddening hunger and I took it as a chance to advertise, “Best cookies in town, so they say. Once you try one, you’ll be coming back for more. 7th Heaven guarantee.”

She opened the door up wide and let me in, “In that case! I can’t just say no to cookies! Come on in. Make yourself at home…”

The place was in shambles. The paint was peeling off the walls, the floors were filthy and stained and I could have sworn I saw a roach scurry off underneath the counter.

“Oh my…” I couldn’t help it.

The door chimed and she locked it behind us.

“Well, as at home as you can possibly get anyways. The place isn’t in great condition. It’s taking me a while to put it back together.” Aerith explained, heading over to the counter and laying out a sheet of newspaper to cover the dirty top.

She pulled out a stool for me to sit and leaned across the counter, smiling at me.

“Are you gonna share, cutie?” She winked at me.

Oh right. The cookies. I settled everything down on the counter and sat down. I began to pour the tea into the mugs, the steam tickling my nose.

“So, why’d you come over at this time of night?” Aerith asked me, blowing on her tea after.

“Oh you know, I heard about what you were doing over here and I figure us girls gotta stick together. These are the slums and it isn’t a pretty place. Besides, it’s not like flowers will be giving me any competition business-wise.” I smiled.

She smiled back and took a sip of her tea, “That’s true. Girls do have to stick together. Especially the pretty ones.”

I blushed and masked it by drinking more tea.

“So,” I started, trying to change the subject, “Flowers huh?”
She nodded and nimble fingers played with the porcelain handle of the mug.

“Yes! Flowers. I love them. Don’t you?” She asked.

“Of course!” I agreed.

“It’s just that…flowers don’t typically grow around these parts.” I concluded.

Aerith kept smiling, as if she had a secret she wasn’t telling me. She cupped her chin with her hand and watched me with green eyes. I cleared my throat and looked away. The way she looked at me was making me nervous.

“You’re right, they don’t. So I know what you’re thinking; this girl must be off her rocker opening up a flower shop in the slums.” Aerith unwrapped the plastic on the cookies.

I didn’t say anything, not wanting to admit to it.

“You can sleep well, Tifa. I’ve got flowers. No point in opening a shop if I didn’t.” She grinned before picking a cookie off the plate and admiring it.

I laughed nervously, “Of course! I wasn’t trying to say that you didn’t…I just, I guess I was…”

She giggled, “You sure are cute when you get all flustered like that. Don’t worry. I’m not offended. It’s a shocker to many. But believe it or not, I’ve been selling flowers for quite a few years now. And it’s been so successful, I decided I needed a shop!”

I couldn’t believe my ears. Flowers were selling in Midgar? She bit into a cookie and gasped. She stared at me with wide eyes and I suddenly had a terrible feeling she was allergic to something in it.

With cookie still in her mouth, Aerith cried, “These are amazing! My taste buds died and went to heaven!”

I laughed, feeling really happy that she liked them so much. I ran a hand through my hair and tried to appear humbled. She finished the cookie and was on her second while I drank my tea. She motioned for me to have one but I shook my head.

“I’m sick of ‘em, to be honest.” I admitted.

She looked at me like I was crazy.

“What’s your favorite flower, Tifa?” She asked me after she had washed down the cookies with the tea.

“Lillies.” I said.

She smiled at me so beautifully, my heart did something funny.

“That’s my favorite flower, too!” She exclaimed.

“I guess that makes us soul mates.” She said, teasingly.

“Maybe.” I replied.

“Girls have to stick together, right?” She repeated what I had said earlier.

“Yes. We do. So if you ever need anything, don’t be shy to ask.” I told her.

“Like more cookies?” Her face lit up.

I smiled, “You can have all the cookies you want. On the house. But I was thinking if you needed some help cleaning this place up, I wouldn’t mind giving you a hand sometime.”

She beamed and I stood up; it was getting late and I was so tired.

“You’d do that for me?” Her eyes shone with so much sincerity.

I nodded, “Well, why not? Gotta help out my fellow girl. I like coming to the rescue of pretty girls.” It was my turn to wink.

She laughed and came from behind the counter. I offered my hand but she wrapped me in a hug. It was so sudden, I was taken aback. But she felt small and warm in my arms so I hugged her back. She had her face nuzzled into my hair and I knew my face must have been burning.

“You smell good, Tifa.” She whispered.

“Th-thanks.” I stuttered.

She pulled back after what felt like forever and then stared into my eyes. And just like that, she leaned in real quick and placed a feather light kiss on my lips.

I was left standing there like an idiot, unsure of what to do with myself. She went back to the counter and continued with the cookies.

“I’ll get the dishes back to you tomorrow. You should go sleep, Tifa. You look as pale as a ghost!” She giggled, munching on a cookie.

Right. I was leaving. I was tired. I did just that. I walked out of the flower shop, feeling slightly dazed. I almost thought it had all been a dream, something so surreal. But when I woke up, there were a bunch of golden lilies on my windowsill with a note signed in pretty cursive:

Your place, tonight?

-Love, Aerith

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
While I normally don't like pairings where both are the same sex and/or one or both already have a canon love interest, I've always found this one to be amusing for some reason.

Demona

Dominique Destine
AKA
Sizheng
I find it amusing too. Hours. And hours. Of endless amusement.

I'll be in my bunk.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I'm joining!! I love everything about these two, as friends, as lovers, as individuals, everything. I gobble up everything that features both of them as leads.

I really imagine Aeris wearing the pants in the relationship For a couple of reasons. Aeris is generally audacious and outgoing, whereas Tifa is generally reserved. If we're talking about the two as a sexual pairing, instead of just friends, Aeris would definitely be the 'top' or initiator. I would imagine that if one had to seduce another, Aeris would be the one seducing.

I've recently ventured into writing some yuri fanfic for these two: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5236940/1/Final_Fantasy_VII_Yuri_Drabbles

Fanart! Not mine: http://aerith-x-tifa-club.deviantart.com/art/Someone-to-Somebody-41246174

Not sure why they're crying, but whatever.

Some more fanarts:
aeti1.png

nakanaide.jpg

flowerat.jpg
I definitely gotta agree with you here Mr. Ite. Aerith would definitely wear the pants in their relationship.
On a related note, here's a pervy AerTi image I see hasn't been posted yet.
ta15_by_erikson1.jpg
I also find out why I like this pairing. It's dat smexyness and teh hawtness.

Last edited:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I would if it wasn't funny to see people go "FUUUU wasted eight hours of my night's sleep on TVTropes", :monster:.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
I would if it wasn't funny to see people go "FUUUU wasted eight hours of my night's sleep on TVTropes", :monster:.

I'm a tits and ass man too, it's one of the reasons I'm attracted to Tifa and Aerith. Also, that whole song I could help but hear it as "I'm a tits in ass-man".

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Why does Tifa have like, no butt in this pic? It could just be the angle. Her waist doesn't seem to be small enough, either.
Cloud and Zack's faces in this are priceless. Cloud is staring at Tifa and looks like he's about to cry, as if he's distraught that she's with Aerith and not him. Zack's looking at Aerith with his finger on his chin, as if thinking, and has a slight smirk on his face, as if he's thinking about hawt TifaxAerithxZack smex.

The girls seem a bit thick in this pic.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh ffs, you're commenting on art style now. Take that up with the artists as to why they picked that particular, more unrealistic/cartoony style.

Kermitu Kleric Katie

KULT OF KERMITU
Tifa ttly wants 2 haz spirit smex with Aerith. In the ending, she tell Cloud that she wants 2 meets Aerith, and obiously its sow she cann haz spirit smex with Aerith, the won she reely loves, and that she was pertending to love Cloud tomake him h..a...p...p...y... Dis proofz dat AerTi iz teh cannonz.:monster:

Top Bottom