TEKKEN BLOOD VENGEANCE

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c

TEKKEN PROJECT lead, Katsuhiro Harada and Namco Bandai Community Manager, FilthieRich have just announced an original CG feature titled... TEKKEN: Blood Vengeance! Directed by Youichi Mouri, the same man behind the TEKKEN 5 & TEKKEN 6 opening cinematics, with screenplay by Dai Sato from Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex fame... this action packed film is filled with all star talent, including CG production from Digital Frontier, the artists behind Capcom's Resident Evil: Degeneration CG feature! TEKKEN: BLOOD VENGEANCE is slated for a SUMMER 2011 release! Make sure you check the below links for continued updates!
screenplay by Dai Sato from Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex fame

POSSIBLE AWESOME IMMINENT

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Skeptically cautious optimism

DID I SPELL THAT RIGHT I CAN'T TELL RIGHT NOW

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
I bet this is because the creator was so disillusioned with the live action film he was like "FUCK YOU filmmakers I'm doin' this shit myself this time and getting someone who understands this material you fucks"

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
This sounds awesome as hell and I hope nothing goes wrong with it. My only issue is a personal one, none of my favorite characters are terribly important to most Tekken stories. Thus, I bet my faves don't get much screen time.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Yeah unfortunately there are way too many characters in the roster for them to all have significant roles

It mostly boils down to A. How related they are to the Mishima/Kazama family tree and B. How popular they are with the fans

>:

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
I wish I knew the history of Tekken to be really excited for this. Although Dai Sato writing anything has me pretty excited.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Summary of plot:

T1: Megalomaniac throws son off cliff, son gets revenge using Devil Gene
T2: Son takes over the company, impregnates animal activist, :monster: his father gets revenge and throws son into volcano
T3: Activist's son carries the Devil Gene, random South American God comes looking for him and the kid's mother goes missing -> kid eventually defeats the god and beats down his grandfather
T4: Megalomaniac tries to become immortal using the god's blood, fails because of lack of Devil Gene, -> teams up with his son to beat up on the grandchild but fails
T5: Son's own rival corporation backstabs him, megalomaniac seemingly dies, his own father (with his own Devil Gene) takes over the company and is eventually killed by the great-grandchild who inherits the company afterward
T6: Kid goes searching for some demon who can destroy the Devil Gene, causes shit all over the world, eventually finds the demon and destroys him in a huge display of trial-and-error

tl;dr, lots of wierd shit happens and all members of the Mishima family have serious trust issues

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I thought Jinpachi was Heihachi's grandfather? :huh:

I cold be wrong, as I tried to not pay attention to everything about that demon-face-for-a-torso dickbag.

goddamn I love Tekken tho

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
This sounds awesome as hell and I hope nothing goes wrong with it. My only issue is a personal one, none of my favorite characters are terribly important to most Tekken stories. Thus, I bet my faves don't get much screen time.

Xia and Alise aren't really important tekken characters but looks like they have title roles.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
They're probably fan-favorites or the writers just love whoring them out

The fanchild in me wants Lei to have a decent supporting role like he did in the Motion Picture but I think that probably won't happen

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
I, sadly, chose King and King II as my favorite characters (they're freaking luchadores with jaguar-head masks, that = bi-winning in my book!) with Armor King as a close second. Awesome characters who sadly just don't tie into the main story that is Tekken very often.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
And then there are characters like Marduk that seem to exist solely to flesh out some other side character :awesomonster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Also, keep an eye out for obligatory bullshit Lili cameo

Hopefully without a costume designed by some mangaka with a penchant for ecchi

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Oh oh oh

Oh my gad. D:

I want this, I want this so bad. It looks awesome!

I want Hwoarang. :monster: Naked, if possible.

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
I am try very hard to maintain my composure right now, but it's very tempting to pump a fist through my wall in celebration.

Hell. Yes.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA

Looking pretty awesome, and the game gets bundled with tekken tag tournament HD.

Mormz

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Dustin
I really hope that this game can do the film justice. I really hate it when amazing movies are ruined because of video game counter-parts. =/

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I really hope that this game can do the film justice. I really hate it when amazing movies are ruined because of video game counter-parts. =/

I see what you did thar

Top Bottom