Telltale Games Thread

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Totally getting this when it releases. It's a shame the actress from the show couldn't voice her, but Samira Wiley (Poussey in OITNB) is doing it instead and I can't wait to see how she'll do.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
I'm not surprised Danai Gurira isn't voicing her since I'm assuming this is comic book Michonne. Also booking her would mean spending more money than they would like.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
You lucky fucker.

There was an issue releasing this for the EU store, so we won't get it until tomorrow. :(

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
You mean the PS Store? That sucks. I have it on steam, I played it yesterday afternoon. With consoles you have to wait hours after it releases on PC

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Actually, it was meant to released yesterday, but Telltale issued a tweet saying it was delayed to an unknown issue.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Look older Clementine, are we finally going to find out what happened to Christa? Or is she going to stay in the land of the forgotten?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ghost X

I liked the Telltale's Batman one.

I also liked the first episode and second episode of this new Walking Dead one. Keeping up with the tradition of "If things are going well for the characters in the story, they are going too well, and there must be equilibrium :P."
The demise of Kenny was particularly sad. Also saw the suicide of Jane, jeez :P. Also saw the other one, meh, but interesting how each leaves a different scar on Clem. I'm guessing something happens to the baby too in future. Also that girl being shot in the head at the end literally shook me. Was not expecting that. Also, what if... Clementine eventually dies D:. I like how they've made her into a flawed character. Throws a wrench in the works, can't 100% trust her. I just hope she hasn't become too flawed because that would also be sad.

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Any game with Nolan North's involvement is an automatic yes for me, even if it's shit. :awesome:

Whilst I'm happy to see new projects going ahead, I'm still kind of hoping for The Wolf Among Us season 2 here. C'mon Telltale, don't leave us hanging on THAT cliffhanger!

Top Bottom