Tetsuya Nomura Working On Two Unannounced Titles

OWA-2

Pro Adventurer
At this moments, I don't really care about a remake. I just want to see the game that comes after DoC.
God knows it's been delayed too much already.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I don't think you can really say a game that probably hasn't even been started has been delayed. :monster:

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Relax, compilation won't end till the 20th anniversary of FFVII.

Hooray for that innovative and endlessly creative brain trust housed in the bowels of Square Enix.

And when I say bowels I mean lower colon, swiftly moving with every passing second and every batch of FFVII peripherals towards the rectum.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Hooray for that innovative and endlessly creative brain trust housed in the bowels of Square Enix.

And when I say bowels I mean lower colon, swiftly moving with every passing second and every batch of FFVII peripherals towards the rectum.

Could say the same shit about FFXIII, so don't even, Fang. Don't even. :awesome:

At least the Compilation hasn't been one long ass movie with vestiges of an RPG system tacked on hastily to the ass-end of it.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
No, FFVII has a long ass movie with the pitiful vestiges of a plot tacked on hastily to the arse end of it :P

But really, I agree. Why they can't just stick to the one game instead of making a fantastical decade-spanning collage of movies and games thats bound to render fans bored and frustrated by the end of it is beyond me.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
No, FFVII has a long ass movie with the pitiful vestiges of a plot tacked on hastily to the arse end of it :P

But really, I agree. Why they can't just stick to the one game instead of making a fantastical decade-spanning collage of movies and games thats bound to render fans bored and frustrated by the end of it is beyond me.

Cause they've lost themselves in thinking they're the fucking sex when it comes to RPGs and snorting blow off Fang and Vanille, and they need to get their nuts kicked in by the sexy 20 year old lassie they're hitting on to bring them back down to the sobering reality that they still have a lot of next-gen shit they need to sort.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
This is why I'm so irked by their new 2010 mission statement. They need to stop arsing around with fancy words and these vast sweeping projects and get cracking on with things that the fans actually care about and want to see get done.

Knowing SE, they'll take a good notice of what projects the fans really care about, then go and place them at the bottom of their priority list so that they have more free time to start developing the Final Fantasy XV trilogy and tie-in CGI film, the Final Fantasy Agito trading card game, and ten different expansion packs for Final Fantasy XVI.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias

I love you.

Top Bottom