• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

TGS TRIVIA SHOW: Final Fantasy VII (feat. Dodger)

As a topic in their quiz show, The Game Station this time uses Final Fantasy VII as its topic. Dodger, a TGS veteran and FFVII fan who co-wrote FFVII Lore in a Minute, hosts the show.

I'm off to work now, so it'd be great if somebody could make a front page newspost about this while I'm away.

Last edited:

Lex

Administrator
Nai-bell-heim? I have never heard it pronounced like that...

Yeah there were a few things I had issues with when she said them XD

I got 2 or 3 wrong on hard I think, but they were all non original game questions so it didn't bother me too much ^_^

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Got 1 wrong on Easy (the motorcycle one), 1 wrong on Medium (fucking Dissidia question sasdkfjae) and like 4 or 5 wrong on Hard. That was fun, though.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Got 1 wrong on Easy (fucking motorcycle question), 4 wrong on Medium (fuck you Dissidia and something else I can't remember) and got 10 wrong on Hard. :wackymonster:

S and G

FFVII books and stuff
AKA
MJ Gallagher
Good fun. Guessed most of the non-Compilation-related ones but got almost all the others right.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
Got all of them, although afterwards I was like... huh?

There are 8 weapons, not 7. In order of appearance:

Jade
Sapphire
Ultima
Diamond
Emerald
Ruby
Chaos
Omega

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Chaos was never technically named a Weapon, though, just 'Omega's squire' or whatever. Though I have to admit ending all life is pretty Weapon-like.

Top Bottom